Plasma Booster
PHP Toe Link Bars
DSS Halfshaft Bars
Billetflow Brace
Subframes
Nitto Drag Radials

elmo0244

Established Member
nice time's real nice mph dang 128 mph that's rolling:thumbsup:.what's the hp and tq on your car? also how did your blower porting?

NIELSTTCOBRA

Got Boost?
Established Member
get a set of bfg dr's and you're 60ft will easily drop off to the 1.6's. with that mph, you'll soon be in the 10's.

HIGH ROLLER

Established Member
Originally posted by elmo0244
nice time's real nice mph dang 128 mph that's rolling:thumbsup:.what's the hp and tq on your car? also how did your blower porting?

I have not had my current setup on the dyno yet but my previous setup last spring made 511HP SAE
The blower was initally ported by Apten last winter but i wanted my porting done different so my good friends Kevin and Joe enlarged my porting by quite a bit compared to everyone elses ported blower.

modularsnake hows your bad a** cobra coming along?? I would like to see your car run this fall if you plan on taking it to the track again anytime soon!

trey193

Established Member
Fellas Matt knows these cars better than anyone. He has the combo and it shows!!!!:beer: Good Job Matt!!!

HIGH ROLLER

Established Member
Originally posted by trey193
Fellas Matt knows these cars better than anyone. He has the combo and it shows!!!!:beer: Good Job Matt!!!

Trey thanks for the kind words:) You know more than anyone how closely i test my mods with my car and how far i have come in the last 2 months. The last 3 times i have been to the track i have improved my ET and MPH each time by making a few changes that did work on my car.

trey193

Established Member
Matt has always said they prep this track well maybe I need to listen to him and make it up there for the NMRA event!!!

Users who are viewing this thread