New C5 Z06

jdcobra

Established Member
I purchased what I call "new" C5 z06. It has just a shade under 20 thousand miles on the clock and I'm the 3rd owner. Never been modded but it's a blast to driver and I'm surprised I got her for $24k.

b8d7ec75f31e01500dcb985e33bf8190.jpg
ed8c20327c02a16dfd4aed5d444bea32.jpg
aeda8525d8b8c605b01e6f27c87f5f2c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jdcobra

Established Member
The C5Z is probably the best bang for buck car out there. The LS6 is damn near bulletproof.

I agree. The drivetrain isn't bad either. The 1st gear blocker ring is the main pain in the ass to me. I'm pulling the trans soon to have it built and install a mantic clutch.

Zemedici

Established Member
I agree. The drivetrain isn't bad either. The 1st gear blocker ring is the main pain in the ass to me. I'm pulling the trans soon to have it built and install a mantic clutch.

Can get that taken care of a few ways, check into the 'anti venom' mod that most c5z guys do.

Also dont forget you can lower on factory bolts! :beer:

jdcobra

Established Member
Beautiful C5! Looks like its never been driven, get out and drive it!

Thanks man! I took care of the valve spring issue and replaced them so now I have no worries about getting down on her. She's stock on lowered bolts for now. The first mod is definitely a radio from this decade lol

jdcobra

Established Member
Can get that taken care of a few ways, check into the 'anti venom' mod that most c5z guys do.

Also dont forget you can lower on factory bolts! :beer:

Yea I did that on my 04 cobra, seemed to help quite a bit. Lol, I did that last night around 11pm :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread