New Car.

byeofcr

Established Member
love the SRT 392's!! and definitely love the color, I've been considering a Challenger with a manual, but **** they're expensive! question for you, do they have Android Auto and Car Play?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes it does. u connect is their version of sync and it is so much better IMO. theres no lag, no waiting to connect anything it doesnt disconnect the talk to text function and everything else about it is just more user friendly.

the more i think about it the more im happy w this choice. not to say ill keep it forever but with big v8 “seemingly” at the end of its life, owning one feels right. i mean its not only a great family mover but Dodge did just a killer job with this thing. the interior is meh but its fine by me. for the price, i couldnt really justify buying something id regret paying for. and the SHO was half the fun and way more expensive. it turns heads with the exhaust stock, if you havent fired one up in person it sounds like youd imagine the mustang should of. i removed the mid and thats all im doing exhaust wise its that good.

i didnt drive the HC but i wasnt even going to torture myself over it. bang for the back and practical. its perfect for what i need (mind you i bleed blue.. my family owner a dealership Fords are all ive known) and as said ford is lacking the fun factor here (i heard good things about that ecoboost fusion awhile back but too small)

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Congrats!
Awesome looking car. I love the look of the Chargers.

SVTDarin

Established Member
Very nice car, I love sedans. I've owned an E55 AMG, 2013 Taurus SHO and I almost bought an SRT Charger instead of my 2013 Boss 302 some days I wish I did.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Bad ass. Love the 392 cars!

I've had a charger v6 as a rental for work many times and you're right... the car doesn't FEEL like it's 4300 lbs.... not at all.

HEMI LOL

Twin Screwed
Established Member
im a bleed ford blue guy too, but own a SRT cherokee because Ford doesnt make a comparable rig. congrats on the SCAT, they are awesome shoot the 392 is awesome.

Rosco P

Bitter clinger…
Established Member
Ive spent lots of time in those scat pack cars. So much fun. The sounds and the shifts are amazing.

vortecd

Established Member
we traded our '13 Charger R/T in last August for the Daytona. We were going to get a scat pack but got a good deal on the loaded Daytona. I have wanted one of these cars since they came out in '15

Congrats on the scat!

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Nice choice OP, congrats. But I have to ask, what is everyone's obsession with gray cars, and not you OP. 90% of the respondents of this post and half the cars on dealers lots are gray. That color used to be called Battleship Gray and grandfathers painted there garage floors with it. The in color with houses nowadays is gray, floor to ceiling almost.

Zemedici

Established Member
Nice choice OP, congrats. But I have to ask, what is everyone's obsession with gray cars, and not you OP. 90% of the respondents of this post and half the cars on dealers lots are gray. That color used to be called Battleship Gray and grandfathers painted there garage floors with it. The in color with houses nowadays is gray, floor to ceiling almost.

Plenty of different reasons

My explanation : flashy cars aren’t my thing, all my vehicles have been black / gray

VegasMichael

Established Member
Nice. That color hides the dirt well, too. Be careful on the roads with the maniacal drivers. I have already had two cars totaled from them. Missed being in a head-on Thursday by a whisker at the corner of Dean Martin and Blue Diamond. Every week I just barely avoid an accident. One of the reasons I let my GT500 go.

Users who are viewing this thread