New Carbon Fiber Parts....

Pete's 03

Where's my eating helmet?
Established Member
Well I am getting my car back from the shop today with a new Fidanza clutch, aluminum flywheel, D&D 26 spline input, LFP gen 2 cooling mod and a Steeda quadrant/firewall adjuster. I had also ordered the JLT Carbon CAI and coil covers as well as a wideband and water temp guage. I got the JLT stuff on the car before I took it to the shop and snapped a couple pics with my phone. I have yet to start the car with this on but it should be a bit better than my "custom" home made intake I built since I sold my old one....

2010-07-27_17_19_57.jpg

2010-07-27_17_18_23.jpg

2010-07-27_17_19_12.jpg

Also, has anyone ordered any Autometer stuff lately? Both guages I ordered were being drop-shipped from them, and I have yet to receive either after 2 weeks of waiting. I can't even get an update or tracking info. I had heard that some other people were having similar issues with Autometer, but I need these as they match the other guages that I already have installed....

Pete's 03

Where's my eating helmet?
Established Member
Those COP covers look sweet. Did you get them direct from JLT?

I ordered both the intake and the covers from Lethal, but they were both shipped direct from JLT in the same box. My only complaint about the covers is that the edges don't cover the entire edge of the factory cover, making it pretty obvious that it is just a cover. In fact they cover less than half of the factory covers edge. They come with two strips of velcro per side to attach them, so I thought that by removing the velcro I could press the covers down farther and cover the rest of the edge, but it really made no difference as they fit pretty tight. Not sure if mine were just trimmed down to far or if the mold they have isn't tall enough. The passenger side one fits/looks better, but overall I'm happy with my purchase. The average person would probably never notice but things like that really stand out to me a kinda bother me LOL...

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
How's the quality of the carbon fiber itself (the CAI in particular)?

Users who are viewing this thread