New Chick From Florida

HIVOLTG

Go SKERS!
Established Member
try going from a Lightning to a 4.6 f150... thing shuts down at like 85 since I put my L rearend and wheels on

BLK93GT

Established Member
Hola!
I can hear you on taking a step down...I had to sell my '69 Mach 1 428 SCJ...but at least I still have a few other toys..

StangGirlCRT

Established Member
I purchased the car from a dealership, after owning it a few months the engine blew (which is crazy). I purchased it with a Kenne Bell already on it. The dealership replaced the Cobra engine with a new one BUT they didn't put my Kenne Bell back on, and they said "something happened with my supercharger." Which was BS! So now I have a lawyer, and a GT. :( I've got some pics on my photobucket (which I can't access from work), but I'll post some up of my Cobra when I get home.

spitin venom

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Established Member
I purchased the car from a dealership, after owning it a few months the engine blew (which is crazy). I purchased it with a Kenne Bell already on it. The dealership replaced the Cobra engine with a new one BUT they didn't put my Kenne Bell back on, and they said "something happened with my supercharger." Which was BS! So now I have a lawyer, and a GT. :( I've got some pics on my photobucket (which I can't access from work), but I'll post some up of my Cobra when I get home.

Wow that sucks. Paco the mechanic stole your SC.

AaronK

Established Member

Damn, that sucks! When are you going to boost the GT? Ever think about getting another 03/04 Cobra?

Welcome to the site :beer:

LuDamiKE81

Flattest of the Flat
Established Member
Welcome sorry to hear someone stole your kb. Id get a lawyer too if someone took my good marijuana.

Oh wait your talking about a blower........

BLK93GT

Established Member

:cuss:WOW!!! Thats totally messed up!! You might want to warn people about this stealership!!! I can't believe a dealer would do that!!?? I have seen some inside theft jobs, it happened to a friend of mines $4500 stereo system when his car was at a Hyundai dealer. BUT, the dealer actually telling you the SC was LOST!!??:kaboom:

MikeW

Established Member
I'd be in trouble for whoopin multiple asses if my SC were "misplaced"..

BTW welcome to SVTP I hope that you win the lawsuit. I like that the new ride is topless :beer:

benny honna

Established Member
hello
sorry to hear about your ride. cause thats some BS !
would they even let you see the blower? at my dearship we have some customers THAT demand to see
there old parts. just to see if we are doing our jobs. well hopefully it will work out in the end.

Last edited:

StangGirlCRT

Established Member
I'm actually getting ALOT of overtime here at the hospital soo boosting the GT is gonna come sooner than I thought :) I definitely want another Cobra sometime in the future. There's nothing like em'!!

Damn, that sucks! When are you going to boost the GT? Ever think about getting another 03/04 Cobra?

Welcome to the site :beer:

StangGirlCRT

Established Member
:cuss:WOW!!! Thats totally messed up!! You might want to warn people about this stealership!!! I can't believe a dealer would do that!!?? I have seen some inside theft jobs, it happened to a friend of mines $4500 stereo system when his car was at a Hyundai dealer. BUT, the dealer actually telling you the SC was LOST!!??:kaboom:

They told me at first I would be responsible for having the Kenne Bell put back on that they didn't do that.. Then when I went to pick the car up, they said someone had stole the SC out of their shop. The way they made it sound was that an employee that worked there had gotten it. So who knows what really happened with the SC. When they were towing it when the engine blew the tow guy ripped the front bumper off the car which also had to be replaced when they put the new engine in.. So yeh!

AaronK

Established Member
I'm actually getting ALOT of overtime here at the hospital soo boosting the GT is gonna come sooner than I thought :) I definitely want another Cobra sometime in the future. There's nothing like em'!!

Good deal! Gotta love overtime... Be careful about adding too much boost to a stock GT motor (I'm assuming it's stock) You may want to hold off and just get another 03/04 Cobra with a twin screw on it :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread