New Cobra owner!

tgasTT

Established Member
Since I didn't formally introduce myself when I first joined, I figure I'd wait till I actually owned a Cobra...Well I finally purchased a 2003 Cobra, "brand new" with only 768 KMs or 477 Miles!...Yes not a mistype, car was purchased in May 2003 by the original owner and drove a total of 725KMs(at time I picked up) and parked it...financial circumstances dictated he sell, well being the first to see the car and after a few hours negotiating he accepted my offer...., can anyone tell me what a good price would be for virtually a new car? I'll need to get better pics, but as you can see there's still alot of snow...
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Well it doesn't matter what we say. If you bought it for the offer YOU made then hell yeah!:rockon: Nice car.

tgasTT

Established Member
^^^Thanks guys....I bought it for $31k, so about $30K US..

Last edited:

Eagle24

bad mamba jamba
Established Member
Congrats!! where are un in Canada, I am about 33 miles from the border. I go to Kingston and Ottawa sometimes. It would be cool to meet some car guys up there.

tgasTT

Established Member
Thanks again fellas...^^^^I'm about 2.5hours west of Kingston/Ottawa....definatley up for a meet...

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
^^^Thanks guys....I bought it for $31k, so about $30K US..

That, my friend, was a great price!! Finding a Terminator with so few miles is darn near impossible. A lot of people who probably have paid a bit more for this one. So IMO, well bought! :beer:

KingCobra03SVT

10th Anniversary Edition
Established Member
Great find and buy with such very low miles. It it like show room floor low mile new. Congratulations!! :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread