New Coolant Tanks at Lethal Performance!

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
We're proud to introduce 2 new coolant tanks to the 99-04 mustang and 03-04 Specific market.

The first tank is an 03-04 Cobra Intercooler Reservoir. It's being made by one of the industries best and will look, fit and perform great. It's a direct replacement for your stock intercooler reservoir and holds plenty of fluid. It's got a fuel cell style cap and drain for those that want to use ice at the track. Unlike any other intercooler reservoir it mounts to the vehicle in 3 different places to ensure proper fitment. It's also going to be offered in 3 different finishes. Bare Aluminum, Black Powdercoat and Polished/Chrome Powdercoat. Pricing will be from $250-270 depending on which one you choose. These will be available in 1-2 weeks and will always be in stock for same day shipping.

Here's a picture of the first pre-production tank which I test fit on my car.
newtanks013xw0.jpg

newtanks015uf7.jpg

The next new tank is a radiator coolant expansion tank made by Eric at PFAB.. Yes you heard it that correct. PFAB is still around and making tanks exclusively for Lethal Performance. We're still not 100% sure on pricing but I can tell you the quality of this tank is amazing. I had the opportunity to see the first one ever and test fit it on my car. It's welds look like they were done by a machine they're so nice. It's constructed of thicker aluminum than any other tank on the market to help prevent splitting at the welds under pressure. All of the fittings are welded so there's no threads to leak. The PFAB tank also uses the stock style screw type cap. These will be available to ship here in a week once our first batch arrives. Offered only in brushed aluminum for the time being.

newtanks005smalldt8.jpg

newtanks009qd6.jpg

newtanks010oa2.jpg

Screamin03Cobra

formerly 'pony2000gt'
Established Member
Who is the intercooler tank being made by? I looked at your webpage last night and it is not listed under the cooling section yet I guess as I was not able to find it.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Who is the intercooler tank being made by? I looked at your webpage last night and it is not listed under the cooling section yet I guess as I was not able to find it.

I haven't put it on the site yet. I'll be able to get that page up tonight. Once it's active I'll post a link. It's being made by Moroso exclusively for Lethal Performance.

Thanks, Jared

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
any word on powder coated tanks yet?

The black and polished powdercoat tanks are scheduled to arrive tomorrow. I'll post some pics once they come in.

Thanks, Jared

looks awesome, ill take both in Black Powdercoat please :banana:

I'm sorry bro but we only offer the intercooler tank in black powdercoat. The PFAB radiator reservoir only comes in a brushed finish. If I were you I'd buy the PFAB tank the way it comes and our Intercooler Reservoir in the bare alum finish. Then take them both to a local powdercoater and get them done at the same place at the same time. This way they match 100%.

We have everything you need in stock so feel free to give us a call tomorrow and we'll be glad to sort you out.

Thanks, Jared

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Is the middle on the Lethal Silver powdercoat?

Yes. The middle one is Lethal Silver. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks, Jared

Oh darn. I was hoping you were gonna offer the pfab tanks in blk...

As I mentioned earlier in the thread PFAB only sells his tanks to us in a brushed finish. The intercooler tanks that we offer in powdercoat finishes aren't made by PFAB and are made on the opposite side of the country. So my best suggestion if you're looking to get a pair of black tanks from us buy both tanks in the bare/brushed finish and have them coated locally so they both match. That's the only way I see you being able to get what you want at this time. If we made these in house and did the powdercoat ourselves I'd have no problem being able to make it happen for you but we do neither.

Have an awesome weekend.

Jared

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
For those who are interested we've got more PFAB coolant expansion tanks in stock and ready to ship. Feel free to place the order online or by giving us a call.

Thanks, Jared

Oxford Snake

Established Member
For those who are interested we've got more PFAB coolant expansion tanks in stock and ready to ship. Feel free to place the order online or by giving us a call.

Thanks, Jared

Has this been fitted on a Hellion car yet? Any issues?

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Has this been fitted on a Hellion car yet? Any issues?

I don't believe I've seen one on a Hellion car yet. One of our good customers WDW MKR (Ike) has one on his car and he's running an F1 w/cog setup. That's about the most uncommon setups I've seen using the tank.

If I hear of anyone running the tank and a Hellion I'll let you know.

Thanks, Jared

Users who are viewing this thread