New Cowl Hood from Cervini's..

nordy racer

Established Member
I want to thank Cervinis for selecting my car as their test mule for the newly design cowl hood they did. this hood is their new 3 inch with a newly designed front nose. Their manufacturing and final product is top notch. This hood will be on their web site and other Vendors within the next two weeks.

mustang1_zps48f848ba.jpg

mustang2_zps4ce780fe.jpg

mustang3_zpsa2ff4416.jpg

BRNG ITT

Established Member
It looks like the difference with this hood is that the cowl travels all of the way to the tip of the nose. Looks good.

nordy racer

Established Member
It looks like the difference with this hood is that the cowl travels all of the way to the tip of the nose. Looks good.

that is correct.. their new designer did not like the old one and came up with this one.. I also didn't like how there was a real straight line across the front where the cowl part started. Also the 3 inch rise is great, not to small and not big..

TerminatorSVT03

Established Member
I want to thank Cervinis for selecting my car as their test mule for the newly design cowl hood they did. this hood is their new 3 inch with a newly designed front nose. Their manufacturing and final product is top notch. This hood will be on their web site and other Vendors within the next two weeks.

mustang1_zps48f848ba.jpg

mustang2_zps4ce780fe.jpg

mustang3_zpsa2ff4416.jpg

Looks good man! Seen it on Fb

nordy racer

Established Member
From the pic you posted the fit looks perfect.

Does it mount to the factory hinges and latch?

yup it bolts right up.. and MAN can Cervini's painters paint.. the color is RIGHT ON, and this car sits out in the sun. shes not a garage queen.

Users who are viewing this thread