New Cruise Night Event

dougwg

Established Member
http://www.motorcitymarauders.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3375

A friend of mine filled me in on a new cruise night for us to enjoy. They are held every Thursday night at 6pm. He said they really take care of the cruisers. Complimentary Appitizers, Prizes and Give-aways... He said the food last Thursday was incredible. This is nice classy place, and he thinks the Marauders will be well recieved there! If we can have a good showing of Marauders there, it could go a long way to helping us make some new friends for the club. Andiamo's is well known for having great food as an Italian Bistro.

If you can make it, post up here, lets try to have a good showing....

Andiamo's Italian Bistro
14425 Lakeside Circle
Sterling Heights, 48313

attachment.php

Blksnke

Established Member
With adiamo's, you can 't go wrong with the food, a little expensive, but good. I am surprized that I did not hear of it till now since I live only ten minutes form there with the stang that is. Why don't some you southeners join us northeners this thursday??:-D

Blksnke

Established Member
I went, small turnout for now, some good prizes, tickets for concerts, gift cards for dinner there, shirts, females passing out Rum Mojito's,. They had spicey Italian sausagues, and meat balls all you can eat. drinks you had to buy. they have porch that you have to drink on but are getting a fence to put around parking lot so that the you can drink by the cars. Pretty good time but got cold and windy. Will be up north next week.

Users who are viewing this thread