New custom plate with logo

OH3MGSVT

cant 3x stamp a 2x stamp
Established Member
The only black license plate you can get in AZ is a Arizona Cardinals one and since im not the biggest fan of them and it didnt flow well, I covered up the Cardinals logo with the "Punisher" logo and covered the white borders with electrical tape, just a subtle add-on that I thought looked cool, enjoy!

lplate-1.gif

OH3MGSVT

cant 3x stamp a 2x stamp
Established Member
you'll probably get pulled over for modifying it like that

derp, that's not legal... lol

I already talked to a friend who happens to be a member on here that is a DPS officer and I asked him several times if it was okay to do, even sent him a picture, he said it's fine and Im not doing anything illegal. In Az, as long as "Arizona" at the top is showing, my actual plate letters "SLOSVT" and the tag in the top right corner are visible, it shouldnt matter to any other part of it

FourSixPony

SLO GT
Established Member
I already talked to a friend who happens to be a member on here that is a DPS officer and I asked him several times if it was okay to do, even sent him a picture, he said it's fine and Im not doing anything illegal. In Az, as long as "Arizona" at the top is showing, my actual plate letters "SLOSVT" and the tag in the top right corner are visible, it shouldnt matter to any other part of it

Awesome.. Looks sweet. Wish I could do something like that. :rockon:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'm really surprised AZ allows the plate to be modified. Can't do that in CT, nor in probably most others states as well. Looks cool, though.

Quicktime_GT

Established Member
Awesome!

When Kentucky had the smiley face plate, I put a diablo sport devil head sticker over the smiley haha

kyplate_zoom.jpg

diablo%20logo.jpg

byeofcr

Established Member
its arizona.. anything goes.. lol try that in nj see how long it lasts
looks awesome tho

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
Nice mods. I painted the white edges of mine then put it under a black frame. Luckily Texas black plates come with the Lone Star so nothing else to cover up.

Why do all the Black Vette owners want to put Punisher logos on the back of their cars?

I see this everywhere

You're probably thinking of Jake, the C5/6R logo.

JakeLogo.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread