New daily BMW i8

BlueSnake01

Established Member
^not bad for what it is.. I'd still take it over the Plaid any day of the week.
Toss up, you cant get laid on the i8 on your way to your destination.

Then again... pretty hard to get laid in general driving a Tesla. Hmmm

blk02edge

Established Member
Toss up, you cant get laid on the i8 on your way to your destination.

Then again... pretty hard to get laid in general driving a Tesla. Hmmm
I don't even want to know what kind of squealing Democrat pig woman goes for a dude in a Tesla

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
At one point a few years ago, 3 employees at my friends BMW dealer in NJ were DDing these i8's because the employee lease rates were hilariously cheap, I want to say like 150-200 a month. BMW was offering i3's at like 80 dollars a month (talk about a car with severe depreciation, yikes)

I'll be impressed if you flip this for a profit, I think these cars are long forgotten about by now and out of all of the BMWs that are going up in value, the i lineup isn't among them.

ArabianOak

Established Member
At one point a few years ago, 3 employees at my friends BMW dealer in NJ were DDing these i8's because the employee lease rates were hilariously cheap, I want to say like 150-200 a month. BMW was offering i3's at like 80 dollars a month (talk about a car with severe depreciation, yikes)

I'll be impressed if you flip this for a profit, I think these cars are long forgotten about by now and out of all of the BMWs that are going up in value, the i lineup isn't among them.
i think that is a possibility. only time will tell but this car market is completely out of control right now and sooner or later lots of car values need to come back to reality. lol.

ENV²

Established Member
i think that is a possibility. only time will tell but this car market is completely out of control right now and sooner or later lots of car values need to come back to reality. lol.

I’m ready for once they come down to reality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread