New Domed Big Bore 14:1 Compression Coated Pistons Came In Today! Pics

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
15813492558_990f573e59_b.jpg

16000866745_e6e5b3bba5_b.jpg

15813490628_4c26db88f1_b.jpg

15381248983_7235b99f5d_b.jpg

For my new nitrous engine. I also got my engine block in [darton wet sleeved teksid by ProLine], pistons, 3.800" stroker crank, rods, etc.

328c.i. with a carburetor on top.

crazycarlo

Established Member
I was starting to wonder if you were still working on the cobra. That car is nasty. Hope all is well man.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Nice don't see too many extreme N/A builds. You gotta post the full specs n parts list when you dyno that bad boy. Way to do something different and crazy.

stroked mach

Established Member
mines around 13.1 and im try to get mine on corn this winter and get more timmng in it, mines around 380 on motor hope to see this thing done soon

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
I was starting to wonder if you were still working on the cobra. That car is nasty. Hope all is well man.

I've been out of it for a long while! But thankfully now I've picked this project back up. Thanks man and hope everything has been going good on your end as well!

Nice don't see too many extreme N/A builds. You gotta post the full specs n parts list when you dyno that bad boy. Way to do something different and crazy.

I've always liked to do things a little different. Right now it's essentially a 328ci teksid, 14:1, 106300 cams, 03 heads, sullivan intake, carb, dry sump, blah blah.

mines around 13.1 and im try to get mine on corn this winter and get more timmng in it, mines around 380 on motor hope to see this thing done soon

Awesome man! I'm still on the fence with what fuel to go with, E85 definitely seems like the winner at the moment... I just have to swap out my dual wideband setup and order a different carb.

Just need to figure out where I'm going to store a 55 gallon drum of fuel, lol

Mystic-SVT

snuggle fest, mmmmm!
Established Member
Very nice! What's your hp goal with this BB/S setup? I have some cobra R heads and huge cams from John Kaase that I'm still trying to decide if I should do a 5.4 or 5.3.

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
I don't really have any N/A HP goals, really don't know what to expect honestly lol. The only thing holding me back from some nasty power are my heads/cams (which ironically is the reason why I made decent power to begin with lol).

You should sell your Jon Kaase cams to me, lol.

byeofcr

Established Member
Damn those things are pretty id order 9 just to keep one to stare at lol good luck man.. One of my favorite cars on svtp

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I remember your older build thread. What a beast you have there. You MUST post a video (in-car preferably) when the new pistons are installed. :rockon:

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
Thanks guys! Glad to hear some people still remember my old build. Been a long slow path, but I'm finally getting there. There will be no shortages of videos once this new engine is cranking though!

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
Also the car now has a 10pt chromolly cage w/ x door bars, no interior (even the carpet and headboard is gone). I have NASCAR style SPEK gauges going in with a carbon fiber stock car style dash, and replacing the steering column with a NASCAR woodward quick release system.

Basically my little NASCAR Cobra street drag racing version mutt.

crazycarlo

Established Member
I love you build man. I remember coming down there to buy that rear end from ya. That was before u graduated and the car was still stock ish haha. Good times.

Users who are viewing this thread