• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
use this:
82583d1245626751-buffer-work-wv-pc-7424-l.png

....fixed

nah, youll need more cut. i suggest moving up to a rotary and some Megs M105/205 combo. Top off with sealer and some DoDo Juice and youll be set.

Tango7

Established Member
It will be totalled. Mine was not that bad and they totalled it. I bought it back for $700.00 it should be ready to drive on the road in a few weeks. It has been down since before Christmas..

Sea Pony

Workin'! Woot!
Established Member
See now if I could buy it back for so little I would probably do it. The wheels alone would be worth more to me than 700 bucks.

mysterio

Established Member
The age of the car comes into play, too. They'll probably declare it totalled :(

This is another example of how soooo much of the country is just begging for an end to this miserable winter.

Sea Pony

Workin'! Woot!
Established Member
She is off to the chop shop. Totalled as of yesterday.

The insurance pay out was...pleasing. Unfortunately, the buy back was not. They wanted $3550 for the wreck.

I have other plans for that much money so you vultures will have to wait until the auction.

I am super bummed. No more mustangs for me. It's been really great fun for me. I really hate to let go. But life happens.

I'm going to go find an old POS pick up truck to fix up.

Y'all be good.

Canuck03SVT

Established Member
Sorry for the loss. Just curious how the accident happened. What kind of tires were you using in the snow?

Sea Pony

Workin'! Woot!
Established Member
Tires were Toyo Proxes T1R's. Road conditions changed very, very quickly. In the space of 2 miles I went from annoyed to nervous to wrecked. At the time of the wreck there was probably a half inch of slush on the road.

The tires still had plenty of tread. They were just completely useless in the slick conditions.

I have to admit also that, being from Atlanta, it isn't like I have tons of practice driving in these conditions. So there ya go.

Users who are viewing this thread