Votes: 111 85.4%
  • Nah, that'll buff right out

Votes: 19 14.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sea Pony

Workin'! Woot!
Established Member
Happened in the snow Tuesday. I was either going into oncoming traffic or off the road. I am glad I chose off the road. Unfortunately there was a telephone pole there.

TheEnd1.gif

TheEnd2.gif

Think it's totaled?
RIP Ramona :(

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
well, im gunna say its totaled but you never know, i had a similar wreck in a ranger once. The inscurance totaled the truck (gave me $5600) and i fixed it for just over 2grand and pocketed the rest. But in your case i could see it going either way, i think it all comes down to if the frame is bent, if its not its really not that bad of a fix from what i can see. either way just good to see that your OK.

95riosnake

Established Member
If your strut tower(s) moved, it's pretty likely they will total it. With all the frame damage that car probably has, I doubt the insurance company is going to want to mess with it.

Sucks to see though.

Last edited:

stangnutlx

Dreamin about Boobies
Established Member
Looks like your left headlight is a little dimmer than the right... Do you know about sylvania Silver stars?

Start searchin for a new stang

1.8t

Established Member
Its fixable but I am sure the damage will cost more than half of what the car is worth, so your insurance company will probably total it.

silverstang23

Established Member
Its close. Need to see more of the engine.

Did the snow stick up that way? We had a lot fall but nothing really stuck to the roads

Users who are viewing this thread