New Episode of Grand Tour - "A Massive Hunt"

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
After a 1 year hiatus because of the chyna virus, Clarkson, May, and the Hamster posted a new episode:
Season 4, Episode 2, “A Massive Hunt”.
IMHO, it’s pretty good, they haven’t missed a beat.

Screen Shot 2021-01-15 at 6.11.06 AM.png

BTW: My favorite episode of all time, Season 3, Episode 13, “Survival Of The Fattest”, is missing from Amazon’s viewer list.
Did cancel culture take it off?

Screen Shot 2021-01-15 at 6.20.52 AM.png

Canuck03SVT

Established Member
This felt like one of their Top Gear Specials. The work the crew does modifying and repairing vehicles is unbelievable.

Also, Clarkson better sort out his diet and start exercising before he has a heart attack.

blk02edge

Established Member
These three are the kings of TV.. Still.. I'm also looking forward to Hammonds new series with the mythbusters dude.

"I am not homophobic, I enjoy watching lesbians on the internet" - Jeremy Clarkson

ccq8le

Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Party Liquor Posse
Such a good show and one I look forward to seeing when a new one episode drops.

I just hate how long we are waiting for episodes now with the "new format" that they started after season 3

Sent from my SM-G965U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
This felt like one of their Top Gear Specials. The work the crew does modifying and repairing vehicles is unbelievable.

Also, Clarkson better sort out his diet and start exercising before he has a heart attack.

He had lost a lot of weight. Someone asked him what happened and he said in the lock down he was drinking like 3 bottles of wine a day an stopped exercising. Gained it all back.

Wasn't a bad episode. No idea how James May didn't end up with some crazy disease or parasite driving through that (literal) shit.

Users who are viewing this thread