New family member: 2011 Roush Stage 2

Erick

Established Member

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Congrats, and IMO Roush has one of the best looking wheels for the 10' - 11' cars! Overall their package is fanstastic.

ViciousJay

Established Member
nice but why not just get a regular 5.0 and add the bumpers and such yourself? much cheaper.... but its still a nice ride

32ValveSymphony

Established Member
nice but why not just get a regular 5.0 and add the bumpers and such yourself? much cheaper.... but its still a nice ride

Because some people want the real deal. :shrug:

IMG_0005-1.jpg

Last edited:

Erick

Established Member
Thanks for all the compliments guys!

I actually sat down and figured this out. It may have been cheaper but not by much. The Roush extras were discounted with my x-plan, and the savings on paint, shipping, installation and the hassle coordinating it all were worth it to me. I've been down the road of modding my own vehicle and it's fun but times have changed for me with a baby and my own business.

Also, like 32ValveSymphony said, I want the real deal!

JStyles

Established Member
Congrats man. Beautiful car. Which dealer did you get it from? Also, where are you getting the clear bra put on?

Last edited:

Erick

Established Member
Jim Tidwell in Kennesaw
Atlanta Protective Films is doing the bra while All Pro tints it at the same time.

JStyles

Established Member
Jim Tidwell in Kennesaw
Atlanta Protective Films is doing the bra while All Pro tints it at the same time.

I thought I recognized it! I saw it there about a month ago. That car is gorgeous congrats again man!

Don't go any lighter than 20% on the tint!

Users who are viewing this thread