New from Texas

Torchie_281

Established Member
Hi, my name is Jonathan, I just bought a 2003 Mach 1. (Picture at the bottom.)

A little about me...
I recently moved to Texas for work & left my ‘99 Mustang & ‘95 Wrangler in New York.

I had my ‘99 V6 for 5 years & I installed some upgrades, a BBK throttle body, SR Performance cold air intake, Pypes X pipe, Flowmaster Outlaw dumps, KONI Shocks & Struts, it had bullitt wheels, 5 speed.

On my Wrangler I retrofitted a CJ7 front end, installed Metalcloak fenders, a lift, 33” BFG KO2s, bedlined the exterior, etc.

But the Mach 1 has always been my dream car & it feels so surreal to own one now. It’s such a big step up from the V6 in power alone, I’m blown away with how strong the 4V feels.

A little about my Mach 1...
Torch Red
5 speed
Stage 2 clutch
BBK offroad X pipe
Pypes Violators

I bought it as a daily & weekend project car to teach my girlfriend how to work on cars & for us to build something together. It needs some things, I bought new headlights, a grille emblem, & trim pieces ready to be installed tonight.

You can follow my Instagram to watch the car come together... @Torchie_281

I’m so happy to finally be a part of SVT Performance, I plan to install a cold air intake, and a BBK throttle body on the Mach 1, then keep up with preventative maintenance.

IMG_3036.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Torchie_281

Established Member
Thanks for the friendly welcome everyone, I put in new headlights today & a LED third brake light.

I have to run to the hardware store to pick up some fender washers to mount the grille emblem, but I think it looks good so far.

Before & after photos are below.

IMG_3046.JPG

IMG_3047.JPG

IMG_3048.JPG

IMG_3049.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread