New from VT

BITTN

Established Member
Hello all, New guy from VT... Have owned a few different stangs over the years.... Then had kids had to sell the last one then.... Finally 27 years later I finally was able to afford a pretty nice 08 GT500.... She isn't perfect but it's mine and I will do my best to make it perfect... Looking forward to some advice and learning all I can....

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Welcome to SVTPerformance. Post a photo or two of your '08 GT-500.

BITTN

Established Member
I live in Addison Country... About half hour south of Burlington... I'm at work but can post a few pics later

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I see you're not to far from Sugarbush. We use to have friends who had a condo at Sugarbush and we'll vacation there every summer. I remember visiting Warren and Waterbury (home of Ben & Jerry's Waterbury factory and visitor center); two small towns near Sugarbush.

Really nice country up there. Peaceful and serene. Very different from central Connecticut. LOL.

BITTN

Established Member
Yup I'm not to far from there... I actually worked for a landscape company when I was a kid and we mowed Jerry's lawn... No lie... I never met the man but mowed his lawn.... It is very beautiful country here... I couldn't do the city.... Good for a visit !!! Do I post my pics here or is there a different forum ??

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Welcome from MA!
You can post photos in this thread here.

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
SVE New England SVT meet and greet
3198450964_5ab01df114.jpg

I'm kidding, welcome op.

BITTN

Established Member
It won't let me send any pics... Telling me they are too large ?? But they aren't the max 9.8

Users who are viewing this thread