new girl from Gainesville, FL

Status
Not open for further replies.

vmullins

Established Member
Howdy howdy.. I'm Victoria, no i dont own an SVT, but im saving! I plan on making my purchase mid Jan. of a low mile white or mystic chrome terminator. Basically, its my dream car. Sooo i'll get mine soon enough. :banana:

BDF8

UF Alum. GO GATORS
Established Member
Wait. Victoria Mullins. Are you friends with Logan Bryant?

vmullins

Established Member
Thanks guys! I know what i want indefinitely, white or mysitic. Exterior: smoked headlights and fog lights smoked taillights, black chrome saleen rims, lowered, tint. Engine: stock pretty much besides magnaflows, JLT intake .. probably keep adding on little by little. Oh yeah, it'll be a coupe. And no i dont go to UF i go to santa fe.. online classes only. I work to many hours to go to school. And i have horses and drive 30 miles each day to work and back home.

BDF8

UF Alum. GO GATORS
Established Member
Thanks guys! I know what i want indefinitely, white or mysitic. Exterior: smoked headlights and fog lights smoked taillights, black chrome saleen rims, lowered, tint. Engine: stock pretty much besides magnaflows, JLT intake .. probably keep adding on little by little. Oh yeah, it'll be a coupe. And no i dont go to UF i go to santa fe.. online classes only. I work to many hours to go to school. And i have horses and drive 30 miles each day to work and back home.

Santa Fe is a nice school. I have a bunch of friends that went there.

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
Welcome...and since I have 10 points still pending on me I'll wait for somebody else to ask for pics...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread