Status
Not open for further replies.

Julie GT07CS

Established Member
slingblade_cobra_42008_011-1.jpg

Mmmmmm, Flyin's Cobra.....sexy!:D

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
I'll find my cobra... eventually. How weird is it that i dont want my cobra pullied? :poke:

I don't think it's weird at all.

We are buying one when I graduate (present to myself) and I want to try to find a completely stock car. I don't even want exhaust on it when I buy it. I might be looking forever though :lol1:

vmullins

Established Member
I don't think it's weird at all.

We are buying one when I graduate (present to myself) and I want to try to find a completely stock car. I don't even want exhaust on it when I buy it. I might be looking forever though :lol1:

Me and you both!

mmustangsrus

boost makes daddy happy
Established Member
I heard eHarmony is a good site. :poke:
:D ouch !!!! :D

I love black cars w/ smoked headlights and ghosted taillights. Its verrrrrrryyy sexxxxy! :rockon:
hmmm nice you just described my my to a tee except its a 10th anniv vert

welcome to svtp :beer:

Me and you both!
yea they are getting harder to find. :(
it took me 6 months to find my vert & about the same for the coupe i had. both were low miles & bone stock

Last edited:

mmustangsrus

boost makes daddy happy
Established Member
Thanks for the welcome :beer:

Now that we're on page 10. lol
lol np i dont get in the newbie section much. i pretty much stay in the terminator tech & talk section good luck on your search for a termi :beer:

Last edited:

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
Sweet! Color? coupe? vert? what are you plans w/ it?

I'd love a mystichrome as well but to be honest I'm not very picky. If I can find any color that hasn't been modded and doesn't have super high miles I'll take it. Coupe definetly, I hate verts. Too girly haha!

We will lower it and do some suspension mods, borla exhaust and probably tt. I haven't really thought much about exactly what I would do with a terminator, I mostly plan the mods for my 302. The car I have now needs to be lowered and needs suspension mods. I also plan to put aluminum AFR heads on it, different intake (of course), aluminum block with forged internals, stroked to 347 and TT'd.

After school is done these upgrades will be much more feasible of course. :lol1:
Are you in school or anything?

milenko1247

Established Member
Hey welcome to the forum! So far I have found only 3 people on this forum that are in gainesville.:rockon: What bank do you work at cause I use to work as a finance mgr at the motorcycle shop in town. I was the guy callin up always askin for more money for my customers.. so i could get them to spend more money :coolman:

vmullins

Established Member
I'd love a mystichrome as well but to be honest I'm not very picky. If I can find any color that hasn't been modded and doesn't have super high miles I'll take it. Coupe definetly, I hate verts. Too girly haha!

We will lower it and do some suspension mods, borla exhaust and probably tt. I haven't really thought much about exactly what I would do with a terminator, I mostly plan the mods for my 302. The car I have now needs to be lowered and needs suspension mods. I also plan to put aluminum AFR heads on it, different intake (of course), aluminum block with forged internals, stroked to 347 and TT'd.

After school is done these upgrades will be much more feasible of course. :lol1:
Are you in school or anything?

Good stuff!!! What're you going to school for? I'm just currently taking some online classes to get an AA in buisness. But i work in finance. And we're opening up a new location June 15th and when that opens i get promoted to an FNI manger at the new store. :banana:

vmullins

Established Member
Hey welcome to the forum! So far I have found only 3 people on this forum that are in gainesville.:rockon: What bank do you work at cause I use to work as a finance mgr at the motorcycle shop in town. I was the guy callin up always askin for more money for my customers.. so i could get them to spend more money :coolman:

I dont work for a bank. I work for Duval Motorcars, in the FNI dept. But im always on the phone w/ a bank of Mercedes Benz credit trying to get ppl approved for cars. Where do you work now?

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
Good stuff!!! What're you going to school for? I'm just currently taking some online classes to get an AA in buisness. But i work in finance. And we're opening up a new location June 15th and when that opens i get promoted to an FNI manger at the new store. :banana:

I am going to get my MS in Civil Engineering. I still have a few more years, probably about 3, realistically.

Promotions are always awesome! I'll bet you are excited for that!! :beer:

1993R

Established Member
Welcome to the forum and SVTP. I'm a UF alum so pretty partial to Hogtown. Would love to move back someday.

vmullins

Established Member
I am going to get my MS in Civil Engineering. I still have a few more years, probably about 3, realistically.

Promotions are always awesome! I'll bet you are excited for that!! :beer:

So what kind of job do you get when you graduate from C.E.? Jw, idk anyone who's going to school for that. Curiousity ..

But yes i am excited to get my own office. Lol. :pepper:

vmullins

Established Member
Welcome to the forum and SVTP. I'm a UF alum so pretty partial to Hogtown. Would love to move back someday.

I like Gainesville, but i wouldnt want to live there. Too much of a college town for me. Good spot to party though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread