New Girl from Houston Area

SNCBOOM

Established Member
I rather enjoy reading the threads where him and Derek try to help us lesser humans understand the mysteries of the universe.

Smart people who are not pricks FTW! :rockon:

No doubt. They make a lot of cool shit understandable.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Cobrakristie, let me tell you about Blown Pony. He's a great guy and send him lots of newds.

lol, j/k.

whoa whoa whoa...I advised you to remove your homepage. That HAS to worth nude photos of some female...[goodlookin']

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
Apparently, neither did I, if you get my meaning.

Hybred got it right: some very pretty girls, admittedly a minorty, are suckers for a dopey-looking guy. Some of us poor bastards just hit the jackpot, against all reason and expectation, in the wife department.

To everyone who had nice things to say about me: thanks.

Jim Snover

Large what? I don't get it...:shrug:

:-D

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
I go to the Friday night meets, location changes on occasion but you can find info on ::::HPD::::, LSXNation.com, and I hear Fearless as well, but I'm not familiar with that group. They're always somewhere in N Houston off I45.

As for that thread, there was some good advice on the first few pages but I'm sure it went downhill from there...I just don't recall what tangent that one went off on. You'd do best just to stay out of SD altogether...it's dangerously addictive.

Fearless actually started the northside meet. I'm a mod on that forum.

Welcome CobraKristie. :beer:

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
Fearless actually started the northside meet. I'm a mod on that forum.

Welcome CobraKristie. :beer:

OK, Cool. I'm new to the area, so I don't know the whole history of the meets etc.

Really, this is getting old. If you have something to say to me or accuse me of why don't you stop being a coward and tell me who you are.

Next time click "report post" and move on...don't even demean yourself to respond.

Users who are viewing this thread