New Girl from TN

07mustangGT

Established Member
Hye guys and gals. My name is Crystal and Im from Clarksville, TN. I dont have an SVT vehicle but i do have an 07 Mustang GT. I have heard alot about yalls site for a very long time. So i thought i would join and say hello. Ok now what everyone wants to hear. MODS...lol But i have a few done to my car. Not much exterior, but my focus has been under the hood.

62mm Hellion turbo kit, running 8lbs of boost ( at the momment ):coolman:
In the process of putting in an 04 Cobra Block from MMR, with forged rods and pistons.
Tokico Shocks and struts
Eiback Pro lowering springs
and some other minor upgrades that would take to long to list.

So here are some pics of my baby

2836778780_3341d16eda.jpg

IMG_1205.jpg

m_3de4b0b7ce88ad2bfcb77fcbb600215f.jpg

l_951194159d7cc36a0d868d655ede52c4.jpg

l_48364c2be143492f8281afb3d5acd5c2.jpg

misc134.jpg

mustang-1.jpg

mustang20two.jpg

Hope yall enjoy....and i look forward to talking with everyone

convert03cobra

Established Member
Welcome to SVTP, home of PIIHB. Please don't take offense to it. It's the SVTP universal solution to everything. lol

Since your car has been to the track, what does she run? Good looking GT you have there.

07mustangGT

Established Member
Welcome to SVTP, home of PIIHB. Please don't take offense to it. It's the SVTP universal solution to everything. lol

Since your car has been to the track, what does she run? Good looking GT you have there.

What does that mean??

And my track times are nothing to brag about. It was my first time at the 1/4 mile track. But with no burn out ( on street tires ) and no launch( didnt want to brake anything lol ) i went 12.8 at 114mph....eh...I am waiting till this spring when i have my car done and some DR's to really see what she does

convert03cobra

Established Member
What does that mean??

And my track times are nothing to brag about. It was my first time at the 1/4 mile track. But with no burn out ( on street tires ) and no launch( didnt want to brake anything lol ) i went 12.8 at 114mph....eh...I am waiting till this spring when i have my car done and some DR's to really see what she does

Get yourself some slicks or a nice set of DRs and get that baby into the 11's. Practice makes perfect and a good 60' will really shave a lot off your q/m time.

As to answer your question, just do a google search. A lot of pigs on this site...lol Don't take anything to heart.

07mustangGT

Established Member
Piihb:eek: LOL got cha.....But um NOOOOOOOO lol And it takes alot ot offened me so yall r good. And i wont run slicks yet. Still have to stock tranny and all, so some DR's is what im going for. Still want to spin a little

lokslikasolstic

Mrs. 203Cree
Established Member
Welcome. Lot's of leg humpers on this site. Small piece of advice from one girl to another....NEVER, I repeat, NEVER post pics of yourself.

07mustangGT

Established Member
Welcome. Lot's of leg humpers on this site. Small piece of advice from one girl to another....NEVER, I repeat, NEVER post pics of yourself.

LOL oh i know this from experience. I belong to 3 other forums and one guy actually went into my photo bucket and posted some of my pics up. Learned a lesson real fast. So now my photobucket is locked...:rockon: But thanks for the welcome:beer:

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
LOL oh i know this from experience. I belong to 3 other forums and one guy actually went into my photo bucket and posted some of my pics up. Learned a lesson real fast. So now my photobucket is locked...:rockon: But thanks for the welcome:beer:

post said posted pictures?

i kid, i kid :lol1:

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
Its a rewl. You have to post a pic or we can...uh....lock you out of your car forevaaaarr. Yes, we have that power. By remotes internetz.

07mustangGT

Established Member
Its a rewl. You have to post a pic or we can...uh....lock you out of your car forevaaaarr. Yes, we have that power. By remotes internetz.

LOL oh yeah???? well in that case i MUST post a pic.....

Im in black
OK ready??????
untitled.jpg

:thumbsup::lol: OK i am TOTALLY just joking....LOL

Users who are viewing this thread