03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
OK here are some boobs i found....i hope this makes yall feel better

1114081439.jpg

More Please.

07mustangGT

Established Member
LMFAO.....well here are a few facts about those boobs. They ARE real. Trust me....just the angle of the camera makes them look fake. And i took the picture off my photobucket not some web site......So eh...think what u will

8liter

Established Member
Hey Crystal.... I live in Murray KY. I'm kinda curios how you got into the car scene, and how you wound up with hellion kit on your car? Do you work in Clarksvegas as well?

07mustangGT

Established Member
Hey Crystal.... I live in Murray KY. I'm kinda curios how you got into the car scene, and how you wound up with hellion kit on your car? Do you work in Clarksvegas as well?

Well i have to thank my dad for alot of who i am. He was taking me to car shows when i could barely walk. He has a 77 camaro ( not my car of choice, lol ) but he would always be working on it and i would help. He thought me how to love and respect a car. Growing up ive always been in love with mustangs. So it was just natural that i would own one. And as for the hellion kit. I did alot of research when trying to put together my car. Ive always been in love with trubos, and the sleeper effect i can achieve with it. And my performance shop cut me a freakin awesome deal, so i couldnt pass it up.

And yes i work and live in clarksville. You should come to the march madness event that wildhorses are putting on at the track this coming up saturday. Ill have my car there, but i wont be running it. Its going to be great turn out.

8liter

Established Member
Well i have to thank my dad for alot of who i am. He was taking me to car shows when i could barely walk. He has a 77 camaro ( not my car of choice, lol ) but he would always be working on it and i would help. He thought me how to love and respect a car. Growing up ive always been in love with mustangs. So it was just natural that i would own one. And as for the hellion kit. I did alot of research when trying to put together my car. Ive always been in love with trubos, and the sleeper effect i can achieve with it. And my performance shop cut me a freakin awesome deal, so i couldnt pass it up.

And yes i work and live in clarksville. You should come to the march madness event that wildhorses are putting on at the track this coming up saturday. Ill have my car there, but i wont be running it. Its going to be great turn out.

I came down there in my big block car last year but it prolly wont be ready by next weekend. I'll prolly just have to drive the lame-o cobra instead. :rollseyes

Users who are viewing this thread