New girl on the block!

FastEddie59

English/Aussie/American
Established Member
We have registered ours as well. My wife has the plate somewhere. We are going to be selling ours in the spring.

We have more miles on ours than yours.

1Day-ACobra

I'm workin on it
Established Member
greystorm said:
Newbie to the site. I drive an 03 DSG Cobra. My husband & I have 4 stangs right now between the two of us. My husband is Steeda Snakes, but he doesn't post alot because he says he types too slow (he types like a turtle and drives like a demon) ;-) This is a really nice site. I look forward to chatting with all of you.

tight. My gf has the same 99 GT 35th vert. That thing is bad.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Welcome to the boards and what a nice collection! I thought I was a pimp with two supercharged stangs! I am about to be stationed in Corpus Christi which is pretty close to Victoria so let me know if there is any Stang action out there-Shane

Smokinlx

Established Member
greystorm said:
Wow guys, thanks for the warm welcome :banana: Sorry, haven't been posting much. Been a little under the weather. Damn asthma. It's hell not being able to breathe. Anyway, we are looking at adding another snake to our collection, but we have to get rid of one. If anyone is interested pm me.

First off welcome to the site, I recently joined myself. ;-) I hope things are going better with your asthma- My wife has it and it can be scarry and frustrating too. Good luch with your car sales and purchase. Mark.

greystorm

Mrs. Steeda Snakes
Established Member
handsome devil said:
It's amazing the way things work. This thread, along with this thread:
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=208124 , started by another female, have the most views and replies in the newb section.

BTW, welcome to SVTleghumpers.com :beer:

Do you have a sister? :D

You guys are too funny :) Yes I do have a sister. She is alot younger than me, only 24, but she is not really into the stangs. Oh, by the way your truck is a handsome devil. One of our club members has a white Lightning with Ford blue LeMans stripes and it is also a handsome devil :)

greystorm

Mrs. Steeda Snakes
Established Member
Smokinlx said:
First off welcome to the site, I recently joined myself. ;-) I hope things are going better with your asthma- My wife has it and it can be scarry and frustrating too. Good luch with your car sales and purchase. Mark.

1st off thanks for the welcome. Yes, I am doing better and asthma can be really scary. Had to take a high dose of Prednisone, which I really don't like to do because of the side effects, but that was the only thing that would work :thumbsup:

greystorm

Mrs. Steeda Snakes
Established Member
mysticsvt said:
Welcome to the boards and what a nice collection! I thought I was a pimp with two supercharged stangs! I am about to be stationed in Corpus Christi which is pretty close to Victoria so let me know if there is any Stang action out there-Shane

Shane, we all get together the 2nd Saturday of the month. If you want to come hang out we meet at the large Discount Tire on Navarro at 6:30 pm. We cruise town, eat and return to Discount to hang out :banana:

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Sweetness, I wont forget cause its like 7 months till I get to Corpus. Pretty upset that I have to leave these group of guys and girls. We are over 160 stong with articles on us in 5.0 and MMFF and I am a founding member. Sometimes, the military has its drawbacks. Thanks again-Shane

greystorm

Mrs. Steeda Snakes
Established Member
mysticsvt said:
Sweetness, I wont forget cause its like 7 months till I get to Corpus. Pretty upset that I have to leave these group of guys and girls. We are over 160 stong with articles on us in 5.0 and MMFF and I am a founding member. Sometimes, the military has its drawbacks. Thanks again-Shane

It is really going to be hard for you to leave. 160, that is awesome. My husband and I founded Victoria Mustangs. We just started about a year ago, so we are still small. We would love for you to come hang out with us. We have a good group of guys and gals also. Check out our web site www.victoriamustangs.com Which 5.0 and MMFF? We have them all. I would like to check out the articles.

Also, there are two clubs in Corpus (I don't remember the names, but I can get them for you) - Tammie

STEEDA SNAKES

Established Member
Some of ya'll (yep we're from TEXAS) had requested some more pics. Here are some more. Some of the pics are older ones. When the new snake gets here, we will take some more.

The four current stangs (pics are about 1.5 years old)

group3web6ry.jpg

snakesx2web3nx.jpg

Some with Storm. I have BIKINI pics :rockon: :rockon: , but she won't let me post them :nono: :nono: . Maybe we can convince her. :lol: :lol:

group1web8ra.jpg

group2web9pa.jpg

Entry pics from the last show Storm and I were in.

cccarshow1web6dh.jpg

cccarshow2web8tm.jpg

Newer pics of the '98 Snake and '99 GT L.E. Vert. More pics in the Vehicles For Sale section.

99gt54ls.jpg

99gt24or.jpg

98snake17zp.jpg

98engine7wz.jpg

The new one on the way. 1998 Steeda Mustang Cobra #015.

steedacobra11kz.jpg

steedacobra24kr.jpg

steedacobra35id.jpg

STEEDA SNAKES

Established Member
Shane (MysticSVT),

The name of one of the clubs in Corpus Christi,Texas is Coastal Bend Mustangs & Fords. I will PM you a contact email. I don't know your age or interests, but I don't believe this club was much into the track racing scene.

There is another Mustang club in Corpus, I think it is a division of Wicked Stangs. I hear that they are more into the track events. I will try to find out for you.

Also, I don't think Storm mentioned our local message board http://www.vtownracing.com Check out the FORD section that we sponsor, you will be able to find out about cruise nights, tech days, track events, etc.

greystorm

Mrs. Steeda Snakes
Established Member
We are about to transport the 98 Steeda Cobra from Florida to Texas using Enclosed Vehicle Transport out of Cumming, GA. Have any of you guys and gals ever done business with them? If so, what kind of experience did you have with their business?

Last edited:

Bulldog Stang

Bulldog Stang
Established Member
greystorm said:
You guys are too funny :) Yes I do have a sister. She is alot younger than me, only 24, but she is not really into the stangs. Oh, by the way your truck is a handsome devil. One of our club members has a white Lightning with Ford blue LeMans stripes and it is also a handsome devil :)

I didnt know you had a Sister???? Bring her out, I think Yellowstang would like to meet her.... HAHA... Or maybe I can meet her and beat Kyle to her!!!!! LMAO

STEEDA SNAKES

Established Member
mnewxcv said:
just so ya know, i absolutely love the 98 steeda. great taste in cars. :)

Thanks. The transport is taking a little longer than I would like, but I can't control the weather. :shrug:

I got your email, i'll send a hi-res pic when a take some more of the new ride.

Users who are viewing this thread