New Go Fast Goodies From BilletFlow *Teaser*

Status
Not open for further replies.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I heard UPR is releasing thiers on the 4th of July and is offering a GP for an incredible price. I'll keep you posted!!;-)

Whitten

Grocery Run
Established Member
Can't wait to see it Doug, and I hope you guys sell the heck out of them like I know you will. Everyone pisses and moans now, just like they did about the predator, but when it gets here they will be standing in the isles.

Venomous03

Established Member
I do not think most people, like me, are mad that it is not released. People are mad because this thread was started long before it should have. There should have been some sort of information available before posting. This thread has been one long waste of server space. This thread in no way contributes to our community. I might as well post that I know what is going into the 2006 cobra, but I can't tell anyone, because Chevy might try to reproduce it. Once again, not mad about the product still in development. Just mad about this publicity stunt. At least tell us something.. ie horepower guestimations, install times. Something usefull... *Stepping off box now....*

dougwg

Established Member
You're in Michigan?

stop by the shop and check it out.... then YOU can post something usefull;-)

horepower guestimations.... who the hell knows

install times... depends on if you know how to turn a wrench or not

I got busy and had to put this project on hold.

btw... thanks for the "waste of server space" post that you just made :lol: :dw:

hehe page 22:rockon:

Last edited:

stvdman

Established Member
Black03- "I heard UPR is releasing thiers on the 4th of July and is offering a GP for an incredible price. I'll keep you posted!!"

Thats some funny chit! Aint it the truth though, if this idea, whatever it is, would have been out at the begining, UPR would already have a cheaper, less quality version out.

Trublu01

Established Member
Originally posted by stvdman
Black03- "I heard UPR is releasing thiers on the 4th of July and is offering a GP for an incredible price. I'll keep you posted!!"

Thats some funny chit! Aint it the truth though, if this idea, whatever it is, would have been out at the begining, UPR would already have a cheaper, less quality version out.

Don't be hater!

CyberDaveA

Established Member
Originally posted by Venomous03
I do not think most people, like me, are mad that it is not released. People are mad because this thread was started long before it should have. There should have been some sort of information available before posting. This thread has been one long waste of server space. This thread in no way contributes to our community. I might as well post that I know what is going into the 2006 cobra, but I can't tell anyone, because Chevy might try to reproduce it. Once again, not mad about the product still in development. Just mad about this publicity stunt. At least tell us something.. ie horepower guestimations, install times. Something usefull... *Stepping off box now....*

Well Said...

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
hey, I enjoy extended foreplay but I have to admit that this is giving ME blue balls too! :p

all I have to say is that it is NOT vaporware and it will be ready as soon as possible

Doug may have been optimistic about the timeframe but that's just because the concept is so exciting, he couldn't wait to share it...either that or he just likes to be a prick and watch you squirm….you decide which it is ;-)

as far as wasting server space, I can find far more glaring examples of that, including all the lazy people who refuse to sift through search results and instead post the same questions over and over

TRBO VNM

Originally posted by Trublu01
Don't be hater!

yeah really. They may have copied some stuff, but 90% of the companies around do it. And I was there when they first started manufacturing parts when others didn't. and their quality is just fine. I have never had a problem with any of their parts or service.

dougwg

Established Member
you say this is dumb... yet you are planing on installing a Denscharger on your Cobra? :shrug:

Whitten

Grocery Run
Established Member
oooooo ouch.
potatowned.gif

Shadowgray03

Snake Charmer
Established Member
Originally posted by JB
hey, I enjoy extended foreplay but I have to admit that this is giving ME blue balls too! :p

all I have to say is that it is NOT vaporware and it will be ready as soon as possible

Doug may have been optimistic about the timeframe but that's just because the concept is so exciting, he couldn't wait to share it...either that or he just likes to be a prick and watch you squirm….you decide which it is ;-)
Thats the problem....nothing was shared. :( This thread is a waste of bandwidth/storage.

Venomous03

Established Member
Originally posted by dougwg
You're in Michigan?

stop by the shop and check it out.... then YOU can post something usefull;-)

horepower guestimations.... who the hell knows

install times... depends on if you know how to turn a wrench or not

I got busy and had to put this project on hold.

btw... thanks for the "waste of server space" post that you just made :lol: :dw:

hehe page 22:rockon:

Doug I would be happy to come by and check out Area 51 and report back what I saw. However, I am under the impression that whatever I see is secret. With that said, why post anything about it if you are not ready to share with anyone other than the Michigan guys? I understand fully the ramifications of releasing key design information for this and how that will affect sales. However, I think you would be safe disclosing a little more information. We are not asking for the blue prints, just a taste of what it is we have waited 22 pages to find out about. Ford was safe in announcing to the car magazines that they were prototyping a cooling mod for the Lightning that would add additional horsepower for a couple a seconds. It is not like Steeda has one for sale now and that was over 6 months ago. I am not interested in debating with you about your marketing decision or time tables for product release. I am more interested in discussing the thread you created to supposedly inform members who support your business. I am not attacking you personally Doug. I feel that you normally contribute positively to this board. I think this thread started off with good intentions. A little guessing on our part was fun. It was only fun, of course, for a few days. 6 weeks later, this is lame and disappointing to those who supported you along the way. I believe that this whole thread has turned out to be counterproductive. It has turned into a large disappointment to those that counted on you to let them in on “the secret” as promised. I will state it plain and simple one last time. The problem is that you made promises to reveal what it was. You did not do so. Point and case.

dougwg

Established Member
I said that I would reveal what it is AFTER I have done testing :read:

re-read only my posts in this thread as I am the ONLYONE with real info:idea:

I have said several time in this thread to let it go down till we have tested... :rollseyes

P.S. Ford had already gotten their patent on the "cooling mod for the Lightning" BEFORE they revealed it.

I thought it would be cool to give you guys some insight into the fact that there are new go fast goodies on their way,,, yet I keep getting grief from people bitching :shrug:

so there :p

Last edited:

TRBO VNM

hey doug, I might be buying a pulley from you today. Do you think you can get it shipped out today? I am trying to schedule install and tuning next week. It would be the silver finish, non slip RR style.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread