New GT times.

GR8WHITE

The BIG FISH
Established Member
I thought I'd post this one in here also. Most of you new GT guys might find this very intresting. My only mod so far is the BB&K cold air induction. I had a problem with it. The reducer from the MAF to the inlet pipe was too short. It came loose after I had cleared the 1/8th so that explains the relatively low 1/4 th MPH. Never the less, it still ran good enough. ;-)

CLICK HERE FOR MY TIME SLIP!!!!!

SVT X 2

I C U
Established Member
That's just a SICK time! :eek:
You're right where I'm at (13.61 @ 102). and I've done a few things. Is that stock gears??

Mikie2001GT

The Ghost with the Most !
Established Member
Yes he has stock gears, his car is stock except for the bbk cold air pick-up with k&n filter on the end.
Don power shifted and drove the car real hard. As you can see from my sig that he has outrun me with my mods. Hell we basically have the same car, color and all.
The boy can just plain drive while im shifting normal.
I may get him to drive mine for me next track visit :p

These new GTs are definately a force to be recconed with.

Later

GR8WHITE

The BIG FISH
Established Member
Originally posted by SVT X 2
That's just a SICK time! :eek:
You're right where I'm at (13.61 @ 102). and I've done a few things. Is that stock gears??

Nah. You got me on MPH. That shows you're making more power or have the capability of being quicker. It was a perfect run on a perfect day. That is a rare and beautiful thing. But when it happens thank you LORD! :D

GR8WHITE

The BIG FISH
Established Member
Originally posted by Mikie2001GT
Yes he has stock gears, his car is stock except for the bbk cold air pick-up with k&n filter on the end.
Don power shifted and drove the car real hard. As you can see from my sig that he has outrun me with my mods. Hell we basically have the same car, color and all.
The boy can just plain drive while im shifting normal.
I may get him to drive mine for me next track visit :p

These new GTs are definately a force to be recconed with.

Later

I'm no better than any other driver. You can do the same thing. You're safer doing it than I am. (stock shifter in my car still) I'd be flattered to drive your car, but I know you can do it too. You already have the launching down pat. You're getting 1.9's pretty consistent. My best was a 2.0x. You have me by a tenth of the tree. You just need to concentrate on your car. Block out the tree, the noise, the smell, & the bullshit. Just drive the car. I know you got 13.30's in there. My reacion time was a 1.xxx. I was just thinking about the ride.

Users who are viewing this thread