New guy from California

Kique

Established Member
Whats going on guys im the new guy on here, well i wouldnt say that new since I always hop on here when I have trouble with my cobra and let me tell yall this website has helped a ton. So i finally decided to make an account. A little about myself, im a 20 year old from cali working as a diesel mechanic. I own an 04 oxford white cobra and an 89 foxbody gt. My fox is mostly stock for now, but my cobra has gotten some goodies. It still has the stock eaton but with a 2.8 pulley. Also just installed lethals return style fuel system a couple weeks ago and was tuned by shaun at aed. It managed to put down 510 whp on the corn juice. Im hoping to make some cobra friends on here and also share the knowledge ive learned from working on my car. My instagram is svtkique if anyone would like to follow me.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Welcome to SVTPerformance! Your Oxford White Terminator sounds nice. 510whp on E85 sounds good.

When did you buy your Cobra?

Discount Tire

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Welcome @Kique

This is a great place to share knowledge and ask questions and we are glad that you found it useful in the past!

Glad to have you here and hope you are safe during these times.

Kique

Established Member
Welcome to SVTPerformance! Your Oxford White Terminator sounds nice. 510whp on E85 sounds good.

Bought it around November. It was completely stock which was good for me since it meant that i could do the mods that i wanted.

Kique

Established Member

Bought it around November. It was completely stock which was good for me since it meant that i could do the mods that i wanted.

Users who are viewing this thread