New here from wisconsin

Luedy

Established Member
Hey guys, new to site so trying to figure everything out. Looks to be a lot of neat stuff and tons of knowledge. I'm 31 from cold, miserable wisconsin and I'm a field tech. A couple years ago I purchased a 2000 mustang gt and put an on3 gen1 kit on along with 40# injectors, aero 340lph pump, intake and plenum, hanlon built tr3650, 11" billet flywheel, 11" ram clutch, all new rear end with 3.73, koni adjustables, cobra spoiler and cobra front/rear bumper etc. Dyno'd at 423hp and 511tq. Gonna be selling this year I think and would love a 03 04 cobra. Anyways nice to meet everyone and hopefully figure out how to use this site. Lol

FJohnny

Established Member
Thanks. What are you guys drivin

Subaru STI hatch for a few more weeks. Unless you just made me hex myself and that turns into months. Thanks for rubbin' it in that you live south of the border in the tropics while im stuck here in the snow. What a blowhole.

Just kidding! You can never have too many people from Wisconsin. Welcome.

Luedy

Established Member
Subaru STI hatch for a few more weeks. Unless you just made me hex myself and that turns into months. Thanks for rubbin' it in that you live south of the border in the tropics while im stuck here in the snow. What a blowhole.

Just kidding! You can never have too many people from Wisconsin. Welcome.

Thanks man lol. Don't feel bad. It was -30 to -50 here for awhile this winter with several feet of snow. I feel your pain! I just want to drive on unsalted roads soon. You buying something different?

Luedy

Established Member
Toys are in my sig. Also have a 66 Toronado that will be a retirement project. DD is a 2004 F150 CC.

Guessing you have a truck to DD up there in snow country?
Ya 09 ram cc with 66k. Thankfully I don't have to drive it much due to my company giving me a service truck to drive. Only have it to pull the toys pretty much

FJohnny

Established Member
You buying something different?

Subaru is the winter car. I don't like admitting it here but my summer is a '14 GT with a Whipple kit on it. I probably belong in a generic mustang forum but it's way more fun here. I will Cobra when the time is right. Seeing some pretty tempting deals these days and came close this last month to pulling the trigger on a super low mile '12. Just not really sure that I deserve one yet.

Salt sucks. At least here they use calcium chloride instead to save the cars.

Have a great day. Hope your roads are bare and dry really soon.

Last edited:

Luedy

Established Member
Subaru is the winter car. I don't like admitting it here but my summer is a '14 GT with a Whipple kit on it. I probably belong in a generic mustang forum but it's way more fun here. I will Cobra when the time is right. Seeing some pretty tempting deals these days and came close this last month to pulling the trigger on a super low mile '12. Just not really sure that I deserve one yet.

Salt sucks. At least here they use calcium chloride instead to save the cars.

Have a grat day. Hope your roads are bare and dry really soon.
Thanks man, you too.

FJohnny

Established Member
I know this is gonna sound dumb but how do you start a thread on here. It doesn't give me an option to post

If you are on a computer look at the top left side. Picture of house, HOME, FORUMS...

Click FORUMS. All the forums will appear in a list. Scan down to the one that seems like it fits what you want to talk about/ask.

Click the title. For example, 'Blower Bistro'. It will come up with a list of threads in that category. And, at the right side, you will see "Post New Thread".

Click that and you're good to go. Fill in a catchy title and then post away in the lower box.

Note, not sure if this is same for a hand held on the app.

Luedy

Established Member
If you are on a computer look at the top left side. Picture of house, HOME, FORUMS...

Click FORUMS. All the forums will appear in a list. Scan down to the one that seems like it fits what you want to talk about/ask.

Click the title. For example, 'Blower Bistro'. It will come up with a list of threads in that category. And, at the right side, you will see "Post New Thread".

Click that and you're good to go. Fill in a catchy title and then post away in the lower box.

Note, not sure if this is same for a hand held on the app.
Thanks again

Users who are viewing this thread