NEW in BOX DEEP Concave Forgestar 19" F14 Wheels Matte Black Red Pinstripe

RWDRIFTC2

Established Member
Found a picture of white with matte black f14 with white pinstripe to get an idea.

r9972.jpg

r9971.jpg

r9973.jpg

GrabberBlue5.0

Established Member
WTF!! These are cheap, someone buy them now, and to the guy that asked, I don't think the red pinstripe would look out of place at all, buy then NOW lol. Those are damn dear 50% off of msrp

11socal50

Established Member
I think the red pinstripe would look badass on plenty of colors, including black. Matte black 5.0 logos with the red "." would compliment these wheels well IMO

RWDRIFTC2

Established Member
WTF!! These are cheap, someone buy them now, and to the guy that asked, I don't think the red pinstripe would look out of place at all, buy then NOW lol. Those are damn dear 50% off of msrp

I think alot of potential buyers are unsure of the red pinstripe. Someone with a red, white, or black mustang is going to get a steal

apex32

5.slow
Established Member
If they didn't have the stripe I'd have sent $. I just don't know if I'd like it... ugh

PLTechy

Custom User Title
Established Member
I almost bought these, but decided against it because I wanted to stick with a squared setup with my tires. Awesome deal for whoever buys them though.

Posted via Topify using Android

apex32

5.slow
Established Member
I almost bought these, but decided against it because I wanted to stick with a squared setup with my tires. Awesome deal for whoever buys them though.

Posted via Topify using Android

yea I hear you man. I have 19x9.5 square now and I hate the idea of going stagger. Such a good deal. someone buy so i can just be like oh.. well i missed out.. oh, okay. oh well.. shit.. oh well

GrabberBlue5.0

Established Member
I think alot of potential buyers are unsure of the red pinstripe. Someone with a red, white, or black mustang is going to get a steal

I'm sure you're right but for that price I wouldn't hesitate to get them repowdercoated if I didn't like the pinstripe. If I didn't already have wheels that I love I would buy them. GLWS, ridiculous price

Users who are viewing this thread