New Low Price - '04 Mystichrome Coupe

scooter5

Established Member
hey doodoo, that is why you drive a burd. its like drinking bud, coors, miller... then step up to a quality microbrew. taste it and you know where the money went....

bud, coors, miller= GM

microbrew= Ford= Quality

any ?`s

Mystic 544

Established Member
Mystichromis - you've got my info from over on Corral
Still need VIN to run history/Oasis reports
No other mods...ever?
How's the tires?
Thanks again!

hitman#1

The Harbinger Of Doom...
Established Member
scooter5 said:
microbrew= Ford= Quality

any ?`s

Got Pinto?
rofl.gif

12nChng

Established Member
Man I hate to see this car go for that price.... I would be on this Like yesterday if it weren't so far away!

Have you put it in the papers and cars.com, ext.....

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
12ncng im goin to pipe in on this one u cant fly in and drive it home? Dont be lazy if u can help it... That is a awsome deal on that cobra. I would know I have sold 16 mystic chome cobras in the last 3 months.

hey man I"ll see if I can push this car for u but I dont think it will last long ttt for u

Mystichromis

Mystichromis
Established Member
Thanks CobraMan! Droptop checking Corral now. No papers yet, wanted to try to stick with enthusiasts, ans not get all the bottom feeders and teenagers.

cobra04svt

Pegasus
Established Member
Good price your asking! How about this, in Edmonton Alberta Canada a used 04 Mystic Vert asking $49,900 they say 1 of 28 in Canada with 10,800 miles on it. This is at Freedom Ford (SVT Dealer). :eek: Just talk to sales guy they say a deal might have been a deal written at 46,000 HUH! on the weekend :eek: THAT"S $40,000 American DAMMM! Canadian Cobra's must have been built better????? :nono: Well guess that makes my coupe worth...............Canadain dollars??? :pepper: :burnout:

TacticalKaos

Established Member
1Day-ACobra said:
I don't have 28,000 dollars but I will offer a murder for hire. Anyone you want. The person will VANISH and no one will ever hear from or see them again. No connections will exist between you and the disappearance, trust me on that.

How about it? :)

I'll help if I can borrow it on Tuesday and Thursday. I've got cleaning skillz.

Users who are viewing this thread