New mach need spring opinions.....

ArmedSuspect

destroy everything
Established Member
Thanks armedsuspct. I bet the mach on 18" would look really sharp. The mach have isos?

isos, yes. for where we live the car is absolutely as low as it can be and still be fun.

his plans are 18's after a few other small mods... and maybe forced induction :rockon:

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
isos, yes. for where we live the car is absolutely as low as it can be and still be fun.

his plans are 18's after a few other small mods... and maybe forced induction :rockon:

Ok that looks pretty good with isos and that's probably what I will go with is h&r with isos and 18" fr 500s

ArmedSuspect

destroy everything
Established Member
my son got this one on his phone, it shows the height difference a little better...

A04FE9C3-E6C3-45CA-8E5E-958FAD88300B-15503-0000078ACBA26D56_zps5b11a599.jpg

ArmedSuspect

destroy everything
Established Member
Yeah looks good. How does the mach ride?

H&R SS & Bilstein combo is perfect for a street car! (car also has sub-frame & MM CC)

there's always more to do and things to add but for a basic lowered suspension set-up i really like it.

4v_mach1

Established Member
my mach 1 with one and a half coils cut...

cars060.jpg

My mach with 1 coil cut in front with no iso and 3/4" cut in rear with no iso. Ride quality feels the same as stock height. The stock struts/shocks held up for quite a while, but I'm due for an upgrade soon with camber plates.

2h80qqe.jpg

2dmeaf9.jpg

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
H&R no isos

DSCN0907.jpg

Looks good man really digging it

my mach 1 with one and a half coils cut...

cars060.jpg

not a big fan on cutting springs but looks good lol

H&R SS & Bilstein combo is perfect for a street car! (car also has sub-frame & MM CC)

there's always more to do and things to add but for a basic lowered suspension set-up i really like it.

And I already have the set of bilsteins ready to go just need new springs and new mm cc plates. Yeah could do bump steer or ball joints etc etc you used regular length bilsteins right? Not shorter fix struts right?

My mach with 1 coil cut in front with no iso and 3/4" cut in rear with no iso. Ride quality feels the same as stock height. The stock struts/shocks held up for quite a while, but I'm due for an upgrade soon with camber plates.

2h80qqe.jpg

2dmeaf9.jpg

Looks nice man and yeah good thing I'm doing bilsteins right away although the tokicos with 10k miles can't in bad shape

ArmedSuspect

destroy everything
Established Member
And I already have the set of bilsteins ready to go just need new springs and new mm cc plates. Yeah could do bump steer or ball joints etc etc you used regular length bilsteins right? Not shorter fix struts right?

i believe they're the standard HD series

spray'n mach 1

Established Member

2h80qqe.jpg

2dmeaf9.jpg

looks great, mine didn't ride to bad either but the roads are pretty good around here..

Users who are viewing this thread