New Magazine!

Big Ben

stangsofsouthflorida.com
Established Member
So some of you may have noticed the "Mustang Generations" in my sig and the Mustang Generations reference in the first burnout video....

Well an associate of mine and I partnered up several months ago and we are getting ready to launch our new magazine, Mustang Generations. By the title you can tell we want to focus on Mustangs of all years and more importantly our spin will be more on the "people" behind them! We basically want to become the People Magazine of the Mustang World.

A publisher of a high end fashion magazine is handling all the layout, editing and printing for us and we already have more content than we can handle for our first issue. Those of you who have seen my threads know I always seem to have a professional photographer everywhere I go so I am now looking to capitalize on all of this.

Our lead photographer Ryan Merrill is nothing short of amazing and our other feature photographer Enrique Romero is equally talented. We already have Steeda locked up as our first major advertiser and I am working on many more.

We already have a TON of subscribers from people who know us on our local forum and it could not be going any better.

Here is our first cover and feel free to visit our site and sign up if you wish www.mustanggenerations.com

I will greatly appreciate everyone's support!

covershot2.jpg

Captain Beyond

Established Member
Will this mag be available on the newstands? I'd like to check it out before I subscribe. :coolman:

Big Ben

stangsofsouthflorida.com
Established Member
Will this mag be available on the newstands? I'd like to check it out before I subscribe. :coolman:

Possibly in the future but not initially. I have done a lot of research and news stand circulation actually costs you more money than you make. Steeda has agreed to place an issue of our magazine in every order they ship and I am working with another very large distributor who has verbally agreed to do the same.

I understand if you are hesitant but I will promise you this, if you do subscribe and you don't like it I will gladly return your $15!

Kevins89notch

Established Member
So what, $15 for a year?

I think you need to get together a FL 93 Cobra meeting for the magazine. Get together 5, 6, who knows how many, get a big group photo, and then have a little paragraph about each car/owner.

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
Wow, good luck in this, sounds like a great opportunity! What are your advertising costs, and what is your expected circulation first issue? We might be intereted in an ad for our shirts. :)

carguy19

Established Member
Want a mint supercharged black/black 93 for a story?? We can do the photos on the hudson river with the statue of liberty and the NY skyline in the background.

Let me know if this sounds interesting.

Big Ben

stangsofsouthflorida.com
Established Member
So what, $15 for a year?

I think you need to get together a FL 93 Cobra meeting for the magazine. Get together 5, 6, who knows how many, get a big group photo, and then have a little paragraph about each car/owner.

word, just do it in late summer, when i move to WPB! That stang on the cover is sex on wheels!

Thanks, it has a Helion and runs 11.55 on street tires. It will be featured in the first issue. 93 Cobra gathering sounds great, I will put in my "assignment desk" and keep you posted.

Wow, good luck in this, sounds like a great opportunity! What are your advertising costs, and what is your expected circulation first issue? We might be intereted in an ad for our shirts. :)

Thanks for your interest! I will send you a PM.

Want a mint supercharged black/black 93 for a story?? We can do the photos on the hudson river with the statue of liberty and the NY skyline in the background.

Let me know if this sounds interesting.

Definitely sounds interesting with that backdrop as we are Florida based and I will be doing some features from around the US whenever possible. Shoot many any pix you have of the car.I am planning a trip to NYC (my sister lives in Manhattan) so I will keep you posted. If I cannot get up there I do know a local photographer and I will see what I can set up.

got hp

SVT Connoisseur
Established Member
I subscribed and I sent an e-mail to the person looking for a freelance writer :)

Last edited:

Big Ben

stangsofsouthflorida.com
Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread