New Magazine!

arods93snake

1 of 185
Established Member
Hey Ben,

That magazine sounds great! Even more so that it is here locally in So. FL. Are the articles and pics going to be individual owner submitted or is there going to be road trips for the crews/photographer/etc. to the locations? Again thats good news IMO for the 93 Cobras and Fox owners, mainly because I think the stang mags have too much 05-08 stuff. Not that it is a bad thing but there are alot of Fox owners out there.

Arod

Big Ben

stangsofsouthflorida.com
Established Member
Hey Ben,

That magazine sounds great! Even more so that it is here locally in So. FL. Are the articles and pics going to be individual owner submitted or is there going to be road trips for the crews/photographer/etc. to the locations? Again thats good news IMO for the 93 Cobras and Fox owners, mainly because I think the stang mags have too much 05-08 stuff. Not that it is a bad thing but there are alot of Fox owners out there.

Arod

We are titled Generations for a reason and plan to cater to them all including some classics. The reason you see so many S197's as there is a very hot aftermarket out there for these cars and that is what advertisers want to see. We will as well to an extent but will cater even more to what the readers want to see :thumbsup:

Glad to see a Miami person on here. We will be at Moroso tonight shooting the cover car you see, it may hit 10's with his new setup and YES there will be some 93 Cobra coverage :D

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
So some of you may have noticed the "Mustang Generations" in my sig and the Mustang Generations reference in the first burnout video....

Well an associate of mine and I partnered up several months ago and we are getting ready to launch our new magazine, Mustang Generations. By the title you can tell we want to focus on Mustangs of all years and more importantly our spin will be more on the "people" behind them! We basically want to become the People Magazine of the Mustang World.

A publisher of a high end fashion magazine is handling all the layout, editing and printing for us and we already have more content than we can handle for our first issue. Those of you who have seen my threads know I always seem to have a professional photographer everywhere I go so I am now looking to capitalize on all of this.

Our lead photographer Ryan Merrill is nothing short of amazing and our other feature photographer Enrique Romero is equally talented. We already have Steeda locked up as our first major advertiser and I am working on many more.

We already have a TON of subscribers from people who know us on our local forum and it could not be going any better.

Here is our first cover and feel free to visit our site and sign up if you wish www.mustanggenerations.com

I will greatly appreciate everyone's support!

Tht is pretty sweet... I have my own generations going, I have the last year of the 4 eyes, the last year of the 5.0, and the last year of the "good" looking Mustangs...:lol:

Big Ben

stangsofsouthflorida.com
Established Member
Tht is pretty sweet... I have my own generations going, I have the last year of the 4 eyes, the last year of the 5.0, and the last year of the "good" looking Mustangs...:lol:

Two VERY nice examples indeed! Send me a couple of pix.

I have had several four eyes myself (84 and two 86's) and one done want to add a real clean 85 or 86 to my collection again. My dream is an 82 GT Crimson Red all original appearing with a Terminator drive train.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread