New Magazine!

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Two VERY nice examples indeed! Send me a couple of pix.

I have had several four eyes myself (84 and two 86's) and one done want to add a real clean 85 or 86 to my collection again. My dream is an 82 GT Crimson Red all original appearing with a Terminator drive train.
That would be SICK!

The 93 was going to be my last Fox, but... If i could find a cherry 84 GT350 with t-tops to turn into a Griggs GR40 with a nice motor in it, I think I'd have to get another one... Fox bodies are like a drug for me, I can't not buy them. haha I've had 7 of them now.

Kevins89notch

Established Member
First issue looks great! Your son handed it to me and said, "Hey, this is my dads cars' twin!" I said, "oh, you must be Ben's son?" and he seemed to get a little scared I knew his dad. :lol:

You really should be a spread on Matt's green 91 LX that got a 93 Cobra drivetrain, capri fenders/quarters and a 79 cobra front end. That car is AMAZING, and the story behind it is even cooler.

Big Ben

stangsofsouthflorida.com
Established Member
First issue looks great! Your son handed it to me and said, "Hey, this is my dads cars' twin!" I said, "oh, you must be Ben's son?" and he seemed to get a little scared I knew his dad. :lol:

You really should be a spread on Matt's green 91 LX that got a 93 Cobra drivetrain, capri fenders/quarters and a 79 cobra front end. That car is AMAZING, and the story behind it is even cooler.

Hey Kevin! I saw your car there and the plate was a giveaway it was yours! I did not see you though, then again I was crazy running around taking pix, handing out magazines and taking subscriptions! What a great show that was.

I know Matt and his car well and yes I plan to feature it in a future issue!

Cool story about my son :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread