New Market Rules

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Guys, been a bunch of new scammers getting approved that shouldn’t. Be aware of join dates. They also say, “I have one” and give a email. All from India and Africa. Stay away. If you question them, report it or message me to see if it’s legitimate. Thanks, me.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Guys, been a bunch of new scammers getting approved that shouldn’t. Be aware of join dates. They also say, “I have one” and give a email. All from India and Africa. Stay away. If you question them, report it or message me to see if it’s legitimate. Thanks, me.
READ, READ and READ.

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Read again.
If you get contacted by PM from a new member saying they have a part you are looking for they are a SCAMMER. Period.
If you post a WTB thread then make sure any potential seller post in the thread and in the open for others to see..
Stay away from new members with a name in their username like Jamez5 and list a location and vehicle like
US
Toyota

Or even a state like
Florida
Lexus

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
PAY ATTENTION. Getting bad again. I see some of you replying to these idiots.

Users who are viewing this thread