New Market Rules

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
1) This section is for posting your own items. Third party sales, such as “I’m posting for a friend”, or “look what I found on eBay” are not allowed.
2) Prices are mandatory.
3) No “testing the waters”. You are either selling your item or you’re not.
4) No cross posting. Posting your item in multiple sections will result in ALL your threads for that item being removed.
5) External links such as, Ebay, Auto Trader, Craigslist, etc will be allowed at the bottom of your thread as long as you meet all the other requirements.
6) Photos of the item are required.
7) At least one photo must include your username and date, handwritten, on a piece of paper or index card with one of your items.
8) Comments about the price or condition of an item are prohibited so long as that information has been disclosed by the seller.
Express your concerns privately if you think the price is too high.

Failure to follow any of the above rules will result in the immediate removal of your thread. If your thread is removed, there will be no notification or explanation sent. You may re-post the item, providing your new thread conforms to the rules stated above, however failure to re-post in accordance of the rules may result in a suspension or removal of your Market privileges. All other SVTPerformance Forum Rules still apply.
This is not a rule, simply advice as scammers have been searching lately.
It is strongly advised to not buy from someone through PM only. If they respond to a WTB add then make them do so publicly.
It is also strongly advised to not post your number in a WTB thread where someone who is not a member can contact you on the side.
You are opening yourself up for scammers.

Nickoli

Established Member
"4) No cross posting. Posting your item in multiple sections will result in ALL your threads for that item being removed."

So does that mean if I'm selling say a set of wheels that fit any 05-14 s197 I can only post them in one wheel/tire section and not the wheel tire section of all the different s197 sections? I.e. Gt500 parts, 2011+ parts, s197 parts etc.

MY_TAXY

Established Member
For some reason every time I post something for sale my post get deleted an they say "moved" what's going on can someone help me out ?

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
For some reason every time I post something for sale my post get deleted an they say "moved" what's going on can someone help me out ?

You must be missing some part of the rules. Pictures, and pay attention to #7. Thanks.

nrmustang

Established Member
This is getting to be a joke - and frustrating. I followed every rule as stated above. However I removed the picture of one SOLD part that happened to have my username and date in the picture, and guess what? My whole thread was deleted. C'mon! give me a break!

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
This is getting to be a joke - and frustrating. I followed every rule as stated above. However I removed the picture of one SOLD part that happened to have my username and date in the picture, and guess what? My whole thread was deleted. C'mon! give me a break!

Just put the picture back and put sold in the description...

sportinawoody

Established Member
I went back and wrote my username and date on the box my clutch was in and took another pic and the ****ing thing got deleted again for rule 7. I obeyed the rules so wtf gives here?

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Thanks for deleting my thread. It would have been nice, had you asked me to get rule 7 sorted.
I see most others get the luxury of having a day or 2 to get the required info.

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Can you revive the thread so I don't have to retype it.
I have the pics.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Flickr or just load them direct to the site using the upload a file button. Might have to shrink them a little depending on the size.

rryanwswan69

I am unable to do rule number 7 as I am currently deployed I dont have the item here with me. Can you tell me where my post was moved to or reinstate it and I can at least include a price

Users who are viewing this thread