New matt black on my Terminator

rizjan67

Established Member
Hello MACA friends,,I have just got my car back from the shop with new Matt black vinyl wrap on it,, one day i saw a GTR,Audi R8 and AMG in person with matt balck vinyl wrap those cars were looking amazing so i decided to go with matt black on my car,,good thing is that it has life time warrenty on labour and 5years on 3m film plus original paint is protected coz 3M doesnt hurt the paint so in the future if i ever want to go back to the factory color its gonna be easy.
matt7
[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

rizjan67

Established Member
sorry man i m trying to upload pics but its not uploading i dont know why,,by the way its Sunshine control in sterling VA ,they did awesome job.

CobRoush-00

Established Member
Yes, put these pics up. I have seen the Audi R8 in Matt Black. Looks amazing. I am sure your car will look awesome as well.

rizjan67

Established Member
They wrapped your whole car? How much did that set you back if you dont mind me asking? I've always wanted satin white

Actually the AMG they did it was satin white man that car was looking sick,,they showed me 15 different matt colors its your choice and they give you lifetime so nothing to worry about,,they do two door cars for 3k.

wheelhopper

Established Member
You guys could see matte black cars all day long if you would just get your asses to the road course. Just last week I instructed a guy in a foxbody GT that was matte black with the punisher skull done in a siloute style. Sort of like ghost flames.

Users who are viewing this thread