new member! first shelby!

Transitdynamics

Established Member
Do you guys know of anyone in the Massachusetts area that specializes in these cars?

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

1 Alibi 2

Veteran,...retired Navy !
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Id really like to get a detailed build sheet on my car and have it laminated to bring to car shows. In my research I found links to a deluxe build sheet for 46$ thru fordshowparts.com but it seems like they don't do this service anymore. Can someone post a link or give me some direction to get a detailed build sheet? thanks!
This is what a deluxe build sheet looked like, however, most people didn't consider them to be very accurate, but it was in my case.
revised_Deluxe_Build_Sheet_12-09-2014_001.jpg

I would look @ www.MartiAuto.com , they offer several reports based on your VIN.
Their Stat sheet, ( $ 60 ), will tell you how many cars like yours were built, which in my case confirmed what the deluxe build sheet told me. They also have a deluxe report, ( $ 46 ), with lots of option & date info.
The Marti reports are considered pretty accurate.

Transitdynamics

Established Member
So, a question for you guys. I’m bringing my car to the dyno to get tuned in a few days and I told the shop I wanted to get rid of the bama tuner as you’ve told me they aren’t good. The tuner said I can use it as it’s the same as the sct tuner he sells and I can save some money. What are your thoughts? Is the bama tuner made by sct?

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread