New Member, Legendary Terminator

Turbin8r

Established Member
Good afternoon and Happy 4th Everyone!

I've been a long-time lurker, but never a registered user until today. I have owned my cobra for 2.5 years as of tomorrow and have put 398 miles on it in that time. Here are the details:

2003 Black Cobra
47117 Miles
Built 4R70W w/all options (MVB, TB, OD, Lockup Converter)
Semi-custom Single Turbo setup
Tubular everything with SRA
MS3 PnP with custom programmed "BCM" touchscreen
Most importantly, working A/C!

Now for the most shocking claim and I'm sure that this will get some awesome skepticism, I believe this is F8LSNAKE's old car. I've been a fan of terminators as long as I can remember but didn't realize the significance of the F8LSNAKE decal over the Ford trunk badge until I removed it and was Googling. I have 1 picture that has the decal still on the car but not much else other than the VIN could identify it at this point. Regardless, it's still alive and well, runs like a dream, and allegedly made 1009whp on the previous setup before I re-configured it. I'd love to answer any questions and if Larry is around anywhere, I'd love to show him his car now!

Thanks!
Andrew

Turbin8r

Established Member
Updated with pics. First shows the decal and second shows the car de-blacked-out with cobra wheels.
0107191649a_copy_1489x1117.jpg
0518201141_HDR_copy_1572x1179.jpg

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Welcome Andrew.
Happy 4th Of July.

Great site here. Tons of info and tons of laughs.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice to hear you've officially joined the SVTP community. Welcome aboard!

That's an awesome Terminator. How much power is it making now since the changes you said you made?

Turbin8r

Established Member
Nice to hear you've officially joined the SVTP community. Welcome aboard!

That's an awesome Terminator. How much power is it making now since the changes you said you made?
Thanks! I'm not sure on power as I haven't hit a dyno yet. According to a dyno sheet the seller gave me, it made 1009whp previously with an inferior turbo, a 100 shot, and race gas. The new turbo is a S476 ETR HO spec-ed by Jose at Forced Inductions and should be good for 1000whp on boost alone. However, I think it will need injectors before I can hit that without a wet shot. Here is a video of the fab work on the kit.

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Thanks! I'm not sure on power as I haven't hit a dyno yet. According to a dyno sheet the seller gave me, it made 1009whp previously with an inferior turbo, a 100 shot, and race gas. The new turbo is a S476 ETR HO spec-ed by Jose at Forced Inductions and should be good for 1000whp on boost alone. However, I think it will need injectors before I can hit that without a wet shot. Here is a video of the fab work on the kit.

Badass Terminator and welcome... officially!

Users who are viewing this thread