New Member of the Family - Great Dane

NJ 03 GT

Established Member
So drove 20 hr round trip to pick up this little guy. Hes a rescue. Was pretty much left for dead. Hes awesome. Did the whole 10 hour ride with me, no real problems. I already have one great dane, Doozy. She will be 2 in Sept.

I only have a few pics, but I wanted to share.

Feel free to post pics of your Great Danes. I know Turbo Mach has a harlequin girl too. Post them up.

- Sean

Heres Diesel. He a blue male. 8wk 18 lbs. He's a big boy.

Heres Doozy also, 100lb female (runt) harlequin

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
Aww, cute pooch. How much did you pay?

Lol! Looks like you can see Fred Durst's reflection on the first pic

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
Good looking pup, he is going to be big. Thumbs up for saving a rescue dog, it is a shame what people will do to animals. I am hoping to get a German Shepherd one day!

BittenInBama

Established Member
Nice looking pup!

We actually found a male pup on the roadside last weekend! Vet said he was aprx 8 months old. Been trying to find him a new home with someone that will actually appreciate him.

05slvrgt

Real bits of panther.
Established Member
Nice looking pup. He will likely be a big boy. Great Danes are absolutely awesome dogs. I have a 10 month old merle Dane. If I can remember I'll try to snap some new pictures of her and post them in this thread. She probably weighs in around 115 lbs now.

lxhatch302

Established Member
here is my blue dane...the last pic was taken just a couple days ago.. i bought a female harl. for the brother and grew up with a dane and will always have one...one of the best dogs ive ever had...spent $2600 the first week i had from saving him from parvo,hook worms,round worms and coccidia

THEN2MonthsOld.jpg

camerapics002.jpg

atticus2yr3mth.jpg

lxhatch302

Established Member
He's teabaggin your leg bro.

Ha funny you mentioned that. A couple weeks back my wife couldn't find her phone so I called it and heard it in the room. Found the phone ringing under his balls. Was one of the funniest things I've seen. Got a pic for proof lol

WutApex

Wut Apex!?!
Established Member
love those dogs. Thinking about a harlequin but after a 200lbs Mastiff that past a couple of years ago, I'm not sure we're ready for another big dog. Especially that we don't have a big enough vehicle to haul them around in anymore

oldmodman

Established Member
Congratulation on adopting a rescue dog, especially a Dane.

There is another member on here that rescues Great Danes, "CobraSusie"

I think at one time she was caring for five or six at once. Now that's dedication.

NJ 03 GT

Established Member
thanks for the well wishes guys. He's a great dog so far. Have to work on potty training but he will get it soon. All great looking dane too! Esp that big blue boy. How much does he weight?

Users who are viewing this thread