Established Member
Any relation?

Need more car pics!
3.jpg

Ken Rogers

Established Member
Any relation?

Need more car pics!
Had that all my life! They nicknamed me "The Gambler" on the railroad! I uploaded what I could. It says most of my pics are too large, and if I modify too much it clips them too badly. I'm not too tech savvy!

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
Very nice car sir! Welcome to the forum! I would love to add one of these next to my 2004 Cobra some day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
Black on black favorite combo, but wow a lot of work to keep shining. Welcome!

Ken Rogers

Established Member
Black on black favorite combo, but wow a lot of work to keep shining. Welcome!

Thank you! That's the truth. She's just like a gorgeous lady! Very nice to look at, but takes a WHOLE lot of work. Worth every bit of it to me though. I saw one new in late '12- early '13 black, and I wanted one ever since.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Welcome to SVTP! That's quite a leap from your '06 GTO (a very nice car in its own right) to a '14 GT-500. Congratulations!

Dom_Stang11

Established Member
Roush axle backs & h pipe absolute best exhaust note period!

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Smm7PT

Established Member
Thank you! Columbus, actually northwest side in Dublin. I had to drive all the way to Chicago to get the color combo I wanted, but well worth it. I understand. I'm not married yet, so I got the toy first so no arguments later with the car already in the family!

Welcome Ken, I’m just south in Hilliard. Nice pic, you’ll love it. If you ever need service, call Buckeye Ford in London, ask for Howard (tell him Sean sent you) He’s their operations manager but will get you setup with the garage and get you in next day, unlike every other dealer in Columbus that runs a week out.
I hate having oil changes done but I want documentation to save what’s left of my premium care warranty, like yourself. I just paid mine off but can’t bring myself to change blower or midpipes yet.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
See, that's why I was anxious to join. I didn't know that. I know there are many here with so much knowledge. I know mine has the PP. Drove half way home from Chicago before I figured out the suspension was set on track! Felt every bump and the car was FAR more responsive than I was used to! Didn't really mind, as I've always had a toy. No worse than a previous WS6 I owned to my memory, though. But still! Set it to normal and enjoyed the rest of the drive!
lol
Nice man. What year WS6? I had a '99 Hugger Orange SS that I traded in for the Roush.

Ken Rogers

Established Member
Welcome to SVTP! That's quite a leap from your '06 GTO (a very nice car in its own right) to a '14 GT-500. Congratulations!
Thank you! Yes, the GTO dropped a valve that chewed on the camshaft. After the outlay for repairs, I decided it was time to move on. I hated letting go the GTO, but I don't regret it one bit now! I have a policy of always getting a better toy, or upgrading, if I get rid of an old one. I was hard pressed to think of anything more suitable to me. The Hellcat is nice, but too big. Camaro SS 1LE is great, but still an SS. Not saying they're bad, just not exclusive. E63 M6, far TOO expensive if something goes wrong. M3-4, too "elitist" for me. Stingray, don't like the looks. The Shelby is special. Just what I wanted. Like someone said on a forum I read on another car: The Mustang GT looks like it could kick your ___, the Shelby looks like it's coming over to do it. The even better thing is that it can easily back up the looks.
lol
Nice man. What year WS6? I had a '99 Hugger Orange SS that I traded in for the Roush.
lol
It was strange. It was a '97 with the LT1 with '97 Ram Air filter, but a '98 body. I never figured it out. Nice Roush!

Ken Rogers

Established Member
Welcome Ken, I’m just south in Hilliard. Nice pic, you’ll love it. If you ever need service, call Buckeye Ford in London, ask for Howard (tell him Sean sent you) He’s their operations manager but will get you setup with the garage and get you in next day, unlike every other dealer in Columbus that runs a week out.
I hate having oil changes done but I want documentation to save what’s left of my premium care warranty, like yourself. I just paid mine off but can’t bring myself to change blower or midpipes yet.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Thank you! I definitely will. Yes, it's difficult. I already have many things I want to do, but the warranty is nice. I keep reminding myself that the car is more than enough as is for a long time.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
TIt was strange. It was a '97 with the LT1 with '97 Ram Air filter, but a '98 body. I never figured it out. Nice Roush!
lol That is weird. I almost went WS6 instead of the Camaro, but I was a Chevy fanboy at the time. lol
Thanks man.

Users who are viewing this thread