new mgw cobra logo shift knob for your shifter!!!

MGW

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
hey guys,

i have posted this knob in the gt500 thread as a new knob i had designed to go with the gt500 shifter but it fits all mgw shifters and looks killer in a terminator...i installed one locally.

i will have them up on my site soon...

regards
george

CscottsSS

got boost?
Established Member
Nice, can I still get that in the black with red stripes to match the 10th interior? Oh and if that is possible will the snake be red too?

wudy

Established Member
Do they come in white?? Ive been waiting for these to come out. Now I can order my shifter as well...

BigRedShaolin

Established Member
hey guys,

i have posted this knob in the gt500 thread as a new knob i had designed to go with the gt500 shifter but it fits all mgw shifters and looks killer in a terminator...i installed one locally.

i will have them up on my site soon...

regards
george

will u be doin them in red i have a 10th anniv and tryin to keep the red theme:rockon:

MGW

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
will u be doin them in red i have a 10th anniv and tryin to keep the red theme:rockon:

guys we have a bunch of rally striped knobs in many colors... here are some ...

BUT!!!!

the cobra and pony logo knobs ONLY come as shown..the supplier requires a VERY high min run per color and at this point we cannot justify making ALL the color combos.

the regular non cobra logod knobs are part of their normal run so they will be no problem

regards
george

Last edited:

jdh1213

2.8 Kenne Bell
Established Member
Damn

Why didn't you have these last week. Just bought a Black one but love the White one with Blue Stripes. May have to get one anyway.

EVL VNM

Established Member
How can I get the one thats black with silver stripes with cobra logo? Dont see any on your site.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I think the knob without the Cobra on the sides looks much cleaner and nicer. Too much going on with the Cobra logo'd knob IMO. George did a great job on those regular striped knobs and you can see why they're designed for the GT500. I love the black and red one.

03torchred10th

shifter knob

hi im new to this site can you pm me a site where I can order the red & Black ball knob for the 10th anniv. with the cobra and 10th anniv logo or what I can get please I dont know how to pm you thhanks

SlowSVT

Established Member
Plastic ball shifter handle best in the business. It acts like a heim joint in your hand (I'll take a white one). A pistol grip is at the other end of the spectrum.

:coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread