new mustang lovin' girl!

CDR Stang

SCT PRP Tuned Whiner
Established Member
everything cobra, ftw! :) i'm definitely taking those seats bad boy! ;) i mean everything...style and performance wise.

i HAVE to get a K.B.! gotta have that whine....mmmmmm, i can't wait!!!

a cobra front bumper and new chrome cobra ('03 style) wheels are next, i think.

and thanks blacknblue - i do know where that is! :)
Cool. Nothing better than a sweaty woman turning a wrench. :rockon:

SweetHotStang02

Never one to settle. ;)
Established Member
lol...

I can't really say I would be doing the engine swap or putting the supercharger in...but hey, I love most of it. lol. I'm not a dirrrty girl, but I loooove my car. :)

BLOWN PONY

Established Member
When she refers to Fobra, she is meaning mostly the design cues. She wants the front bumper, side skirts, possibly hood but we aren't decided there yet, and maybe stock 03 cobra rims.

However, when my stock motor comes out of my 03 and I get my HPP stroker later this year, or early next year, we will be swapping it in....with plans of a 2.6 KB to go with it.

Also, since I Am replacing my seats with corbeaus, I believe my stock front seats will be making an entrance into the plans.

It will basically end up being a nice sleeper auto GT. The cobra badging will come no where near the car. Only design cues and the motor.

I’m beginning to see that you two know each other.

So is this Chrissy "real life" BF? Or, just a friend?

Whichever it is, you are a lucky guy! She seems to be a great girl with her mind in the right place.

SweetHotStang02

Never one to settle. ;)
Established Member
Screamin' Cobra - lol, thanks! Wow, very hot looking Cobra you have there! Looooove the black ones and you can't go wrong with Kenne Bell. ;)

And aww, thanks for the lucky comment, Blown Pony. I try to remind him of that every once in a while. haha ;) Just kidding, he knows.

And yes, Pure03Venom is definitely my boyfriend. We've been together for over 5 years now. Gotta keep the good ones around huh? lol. Just teasin', I love you, baby!!! ;)

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
Welcome to the site! It's nice to have more girls joining us!:beer:

Ya! It provides more comedy!

leghump.gif

Keep the Cobra badges off and you'll ok.

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
Ya! It provides more comedy!

leghump.gif

Keep the Cobra badges off and you'll ok.

I say put them on to piss the people on here off.

The people on here that complain about them are like old men who complain about their neighbors grass being too long. They just need something to do.

Users who are viewing this thread