New owner of a Grabber Orange '07 GT

Raven

Shut Up and Hold On
Established Member
I've been a member here for some time and still would love to get a Terminator someday. For now, my new ride (which is my FIRST Mustang ever!) is this '07 GT Premium 5-speed in the Grabber Orange paint.

It's SWEET!

250574258.jpg

HerNameIsPonie

LAMC ftw
Established Member
Congrats I've been an owner since january 17th and I've loved every minute of it. I see you didnt get the GT appearance kit, any reason on that? So far I have a JLT CAI,SCT Xcal2,and SLP Loudmouths

juiced

Established Member
hey congrats. i had been undecided on blue or orange for awhile. i bought blue. had i found a g orange with a shaker hood kit, i would have snagged it up. very nice color in person. let the good times roll.:D

Raven

Shut Up and Hold On
Established Member
HerNameIsPonie said:
Congrats I've been an owner since january 17th and I've loved every minute of it. I see you didnt get the GT appearance kit, any reason on that? So far I have a JLT CAI,SCT Xcal2,and SLP Loudmouths

I'm not a fan of the scoop that's in the GT Appearance Package. Also, I'm thinking seriously about putting the Shaker hood on so all the more reason to not get it.

How do you like the Loudmouths? Any drone?

HerNameIsPonie

LAMC ftw
Established Member
Raven said:
I'm not a fan of the scoop that's in the GT Appearance Package. Also, I'm thinking seriously about putting the Shaker hood on so all the more reason to not get it.

How do you like the Loudmouths? Any drone?

The scoop makes the stock hood look 100x better. The slp's are tits I love em.

Raven

Shut Up and Hold On
Established Member
HerNameIsPonie said:
The scoop makes the stock hood look 100x better. The slp's are tits I love em.

Gotta disagree on the looks of the Appearance Package scoop but hey, that's what makes the world go 'round. I prefer the Shaker hood (first choice) or a scoop more like the old Boss 429 style in satin black.

I've been reading up on exhausts and there are a lot of good ones out there. The SLP's are right up there on my list of possibilities.

Users who are viewing this thread