New Parts From LFP

Status
Not open for further replies.

texaswrx

Established Member
Just a note for great service. Ordered LFP spacers and lugs yesterday, and they arrived today! I am in the same state, but the service is still excellent!

John P

svtnos1011

STRIKE FIRST, STRIKE HARD
Established Member
i need a heat exchanger asap. i hit a concrete divider and smashed mine up along with cracking my bumper and it getting ripped off the car :(

please PM me info :(

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
+1 on the cam gears, if these prove to add at least 10whp using the stock cams I will order some. I don't want to be the first to try it though. :-D

- Aj -

Established Member
fastkars.com said:
+1 on the cam gears, if these prove to add at least 10whp using the stock cams I will order some. I don't want to be the first to try it though. :-D

Anyone try these yet?....

NOCHNZ4U

Established Member
Just props to the guys of LFP, bought there extreme heat exchanger and ice box. Thanks for all the help guys.

Mark@LFP

Banned
Thank you for your support. Our EXtreme cooling mods really make a difference. You will not be disappointed.

We are on our 3rd run of cam gears. That means LFP has sold 50 set with 25 more set arriving early this coming week. Several head shops and engine shops have ordered and re-ordered not to mention the individuals.

Mark/LFP
1-281-385-5339
www.lightningforceperformance.com
" Check IT Out "

Cobra_im

********* STAMPEDE
Established Member
update

I just orderd the Heat exchanger and Blower tank (Polished) from mark and I'll let you know how it goes :)

:pop:

CHINI

Do Work
Established Member
Hey mark, i have a few questions for ya. I bought a lfp tank from you about 2 months ago, and it seems that the drain and the lid both do not work. I cant get the top off to add ice and the drain doesnt work. Do i send this back to you and you send me a new one? How does this work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread