New Parts From LFP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

Established Member
LFP IC Reservoir powder coated black or silver........................$219.00 + $8.50 Ship/handling

Is this the one that looks almost chrome? How fast can you get it to Hawaii if I decide to order one for my 04 cobra?

cobra29svt

Established Member
MarcInHawaii said:
LFP IC Reservoir powder coated black or silver........................$219.00 + $8.50 Ship/handling

Is this the one that looks almost chrome? How fast can you get it to Hawaii if I decide to order one for my 04 cobra?

no sir, i think you want polished.

Mark@LFP

Banned
LFP has more polished IC due in tomorrow. LFP can ship however you want. The $8.50 covers ground anywhere in the continental USA. However we can ship to HI overnight if you so desire. You pay the difference.

CHINA,

Call Jesse and let him know whats going on with your LFP IC. He will get you taken care of.

Mark/LFP
1-281-385-5339
www.lightningforceperformance.com
" Check IT Out "

CHINI

Do Work
Established Member
Mark@LFP said:
LFP has more polished IC due in tomorrow. LFP can ship however you want. The $8.50 covers ground anywhere in the continental USA. However we can ship to HI overnight if you so desire. You pay the difference.

CHINA,

Call Jesse and let him know whats going on with your LFP IC. He will get you taken care of.

Mark/LFP
1-281-385-5339
www.lightningforceperformance.com
" Check IT Out "
are you calling me china?? :eek:

I have been getting message machines all day

Last edited:

Cobra_im

********* STAMPEDE
Established Member
I received the Blower tank today and it sure is pretty :) after I install it I'll let you guys no

Marc

Established Member
I just ordered the LFP Supertank Intercooler Resevoir for my 04 Cobra. Jesse at LFP was very helpful and professional. He knew I was in a hurry and is rushing the part to me. I run their LFP intercooler already and am very pleased as I know I will be with thier supertank. I will post pictures after installation.

Again, thanks Jesse.

Jesse@LFP

Banned
Just a heads up for those interested. LFP is now offering aftermarket replacement intercooler fluid pumps..........$179.00. From Ford these pumps run over $300.00.
They don't last forever so when it needs replacing give us a call!

Cobra_im

********* STAMPEDE
Established Member
Jesse@LFP said:
Just a heads up for those interested. LFP is now offering aftermarket replacement intercooler fluid pumps..........$179.00. From Ford these pumps run over $300.00.
They don't last forever so when it needs replacing give us a call!

Hey Jess what are these pumps you are talking about?

Cobra_im

********* STAMPEDE
Established Member
Intercooler and Tank

Hello all I orderd the Intercooler, and Polished Tank, and installed it.

Fairly easy to do. I did it in my driveway and had no problem. I think it looks great, I went ahead and painted the word COBRA on it :)

Ohh BTW how does it give me horse power ? does it just reduce heat soak and there by cooling the motor and giving more hp kinda clue-less on this one LOL

Thanks Bro for the great product. I'll post some pics when I have a chance

Marc

Established Member
Whats the best way to fill it before going on a dyno run or 1/4 mile trip down the track? Would you first drain it? Would you pack it full of ice then fill it with water to the lip?

Cobra_im

********* STAMPEDE
Established Member
havent used it yet LOL but if you do drain it use distilled water, according to the directions from owners manual

Last edited:

merp

Captain Insane-o
Established Member
what kind of thermal dissipation improvements do you see with the dual-pass HE? I'm in the market for one (along w/ the reservoir and a radiator), and want to know the significant differences between the two.

PA SNAKE

Established Member
Mark/Jessie... I mistakenly ordered a LFP Polished Intercooler tank for my 03 Cobra last night... I had no idea that you guys were helping the MACA members out with pricing... is there anything you can do.. I think I paid $269.00 (Polished)..

Thanks in advance...

Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread