New PB & Dyno #s!

RazorGTP

Oilsands Baby!
Established Member
I just installed a new Mantic clutch and am still trying to get used to the different engagement off the line. Looking at the datalogs the bog is because i'm not getting on the gas fast enough so my next time out should produce better results.

Strip
10.9@ 130mph

Dyno
756rwhp 723rwtq

snk8bte01

1320 HTFU
Established Member
how would you go about fixing that bog, my car bogs of a launch as well just curious as to how you would go about that

RazorGTP

Oilsands Baby!
Established Member
how would you go about fixing that bog, my car bogs of a launch as well just curious as to how you would go about that

According to Jon Lund Jr after looking at my logs it shows that my throttle position was only like 50% meaning I'm not pushing the gas pedal hard enough when I let out the clutch. I just have to pay more attention while getting used to this clutch engagement.

I've also heard of people bogging because their Advance track was not turned off. Hold brake and TC button until the prompt saying " advance trac off" appears.

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
As i left off the clutch, i put my floor to the floor as it starts to grab. It's hard to explain. You are getting practice, trying new things and datalogging. IMO that's 100% to correct way to do it. It takes time to learn. I still cant drive well, but im back auto :)

RazorGTP

Oilsands Baby!
Established Member
As i left off the clutch, i put my floor to the floor as it starts to grab. It's hard to explain. You are getting practice, trying new things and datalogging. IMO that's 100% to correct way to do it. It takes time to learn. I still cant drive well, but im back auto :)

I had it down to a science on my old Terminator and not to bad on my stock clutch. Just need more seat time now. Haha well auto helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread