New PB in the Boss again!. 9.46 @ 149

racerat

200+mph Boss-O-Matic!
Established Member
Only got one pass last night due to imminent driveshaft failure. :eek:

Added comp stage 3 cams this weekend, a new tensioner and alternator bracket/brace to help with flex.
22psi, Lund Tuned.

There's lots of room for improvement on the driving side, so I'll be making another attempt tomorrow hopefully.

No idea on hp because they dyno was wigging out. If I had to guess, 900ish.

946.jpg

[video=youtube_share;UPAHlQOY15E]http://youtu.be/UPAHlQOY15E[/video]

racerat

200+mph Boss-O-Matic!
Established Member
I'm sure the Camaro driver was like holy shit.
haha..funny story from last night. They had the right lane for street cars and the left lane for cars on slicks. I pulled around to the left lane and the guy came over and said "You need to be in the right lane." I assume he was basing that on the fact my car looks/sounds pretty stock when it's idling if you don't see the rear tires, and I was playing with the stereo when he walked over. LOL

Blower cams i take it? Limiters installed?
Yes, 20° limiters.

racerat

200+mph Boss-O-Matic!
Established Member
Very nice. Do you have any kind of ice box to keep your air temps low?
I have a Dads trunk mount box for the intercooler reservoir, but this run was no ice. If the outside temps are over 90 or I'm running the TX mile, we ice it.

RAZRS EDGE

Stay Humble
Established Member
Nice work, Tracy! With the power you're making, you definitely have a lot of wiggle room left in the 60'.

Last edited:

BMR Tech

OH yeaaaahh.

Let's get that suspension dialed in, and let it eat harder on the hit!

For those reading, this car has a suspension set-up that can do just about anything. It can run at the strip, or on a road course. I think there is quite a bit left in the sixty, just gotta get the geometry squared away.

Congrats rat!

racerat

200+mph Boss-O-Matic!
Established Member
OH yeaaaahh.

Let's get that suspension dialed in, and let it eat harder on the hit!

For those reading, this car has a suspension set-up that can do just about anything. It can run at the strip, or on a road course. I think there is quite a bit left in the sixty, just gotta get the geometry squared away.

Congrats rat!
Thanks Kelly and we're working on it! I know I'm stubborn about the KW coilovers on the car, but I don't want a dedicated drag suspension.

Here's a shot from this pass the photog posted on facebook. Didn't realize my tires did that. LOL

jamesracingpics.jpg

ARC

Established Member
You're in my city...tearing up MY streets! Hah, nice. I want my mustang to run 8's one day. I've never tracked it but it's stock with an axleback o.o

racerat

200+mph Boss-O-Matic!
Established Member
You're in my city...tearing up MY streets! Hah, nice. I want my mustang to run 8's one day. I've never tracked it but it's stock with an axleback o.o
The car gets driven on the streets quite a bit, but I do NOT street race. You can have SA and it's streets. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread