New Pic of my 01 Cobra

M.P. Cobra Fan

Are you my baby's momma?
Established Member
I was down at the place in Naples this weekend and decided to snap a pic of the car at the mall. I am wanting to photoshop out the wires and crap. I might just replace the sky all together. Not sure. First thing I need to do is find something other then picture crunching photobucket to host from.

DSC_0384.jpg

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
wow that thing is B/A!!!!! love the car, mineral grey is fantastic...gorgeous car u got there..sweet pic

M.P. Cobra Fan

Are you my baby's momma?
Established Member
It is the Kaenen Saleen Hood. Can't complain at all about it. Fit great. Well, I guess I can complain a little bit. At around 70mph the corners started shaking up front. That is why I have the hood pins. The build of it is strong, so I don't think anything would have happened, but after watching a buddies hood fly off, I get kind nervous. lol

Thanks for the compliments guys!

NateV8

Established Member
Very nice, nice photo too. I like the painted A-pillar too. Is your windshield tinted? Looks good. Some HID fogs would really look badass.

M.P. Cobra Fan

Are you my baby's momma?
Established Member
GREAT car! Is that the chin spoiler thing off of an 03/04? Never seen one on an 01. Looks nice.

Yes. It is from an 03/04. Thanks BTW.

Very nice, nice photo too. I like the painted A-pillar too. Is your windshield tinted? Looks good. Some HID fogs would really look badass.

Yes, the windshield has 35% tint on it. I have HIDs in fogs, but they are 3K. I wanted a yellow foglight.

Everyone else, THANKS!~!!

M.P. Cobra Fan

Are you my baby's momma?
Established Member
Yeah. Someone else told me to do that with flickr as well. I am probably going to do that tonight. I have been taking more and more pictures and buying more and more crap. I really don't want to ruin my photos anymore with photobucket.

Users who are viewing this thread