New pics of my Sonic Blue Cobra

r6bullet

Established Member
Well I have had this car for about a month now and love it. Even though my LT1 T/A with some small suspension mods would out handle this thing anyday I love the power of this car when you step on it. I went out and took a few more pictures of it, let me know what you think. I used my Canon Rebel XTi, here you go.

Cobra481copy.jpg

Cobra483copy.jpg

Cobra487copy.jpg

Cobra488copy.jpg

Cobra500copy.jpg

Cobra501copy.jpg

Cobra503copy.jpg

Cobra507copy.jpg

Cobra511copy.jpg

Cobra523copy.jpg

Cobra527copy.jpg

Cobra533copy.jpg

Cobra576copy.jpg

Cobra587copy.jpg

Cobra607copy.jpg

Cobra608copy.jpg

Cobra622copy.jpg

Cobra630copy.jpg

Cobra543copy.jpg

Cobra552copy.jpg

r6bullet

Established Member
Lens is a Canon 28-135 f/3.5-5.6 IS USM, works good for most things. I am thinking about picking up a 17-40mm L lens, to much $$ right now though.

Lovely! That color has always haunted me! When I was looking for a used Terminator I simply could not find one in that color for sale. So I accepted things and purchased the hottest color ever put on any Cobra, Zinc Yellow. ;-) :thumbsup:

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
I really like the 12th picture. (It would be easier if they were numbered.):idea:

Good Job!

DKS2814V

Moderately Modified
Established Member
Honestly, if you got some suspension mods for that car, it would probably be a good competitor.

Clean lookin' ride though... Sonic blue is beautiful!

ASVT2NV

Insane And Rising....
Established Member
nice photos! I wanna pick up a nice camera like that sooo bad but i cant get myself to spend the money. Did you use a tripod on any of those? I use a canon powershot A540 i think it is.. does pretty decent. But I havent figured out everything with it yet.

Last edited:

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
Sonic blue with out a doubt will be one of the hottest colors ever to be on that mustang, one day i shall own mine!

The reason why your T/A out handled the terminator because its sitting so high, an awesome suspension setup will give you T/A a run for the money.

OxfordMach

You bet your ass its FAST
Established Member
SB wasn't one of my favorite colors, but its my #2 pick behind a white cobra. Good looking car you have there...Now you just need this wheels in Chrome 18's..

Users who are viewing this thread